Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.4
  2. 1.5
License
Commercial, Unpaid, Free License
Visible branding
No
If you like this add-on, please >> rate it <<

Included in the [TAC] Total Anti-Spam Collection.

Description

If you've noticed a sudden trend of bots registering via FaceBook/Google/Twitter, then like me you want to stop it quickly.

The FaceBook/Google/Twitter registration page is often neglected by many spam prevention techniques, making it an easy target for bots.

This free plug-in simply adds your current CAPTCHA mechanism to the FaceBook/Google/Twitter Registration page.

I recommend to use this with [TAC] Custom Image Captcha, but it is your choice to use this with your preferred CAPTCHA mechanism (keyCAPTCHA / are you human / etc).
  • This should work with any CAPTCHA mechanism, and simply turns on the CAPTCHA mechanism for FaceBook/Google/Twitter Registrations.
Author
wmtech
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

4.83 star(s) 6 ratings

More resources from wmtech

Latest updates

1. v 1.0.3

Product was taken over from Yugensoft. NO new features or bug fixes. No need to update your...
  2. First update under new ownership; v1.0.2

[TAC has been acquired by Yugensoft] Changes: Proofread and edited phrase lists. Changed to...
  3. Facebook + Google + Twitter

CATPCHA can now be applied to Facebook + Google + Twitter registrations

Latest reviews

FIVE STARS! This is an absolute necessity for anybody using Facebook integration. I think judging an add-on as five 'Excellent' should be based on whether or not it should be a default XenForo feature, which this definitely should.
A great additional security step if your community allows social registrations. Considering the amount of malware that is able to create social media accounts and propagate, this is a necessary security step that should be implemented into the core of Xenforo.
Awesome! Thanks!
Great feature for Facebook registration
Thanks. Can you make one for twitter and google sign in too?
wmtech
wmtech
That's not my plugin, and it's not core functionality. You can ask the owner of that plugin to include this (I'm fine with the functionality of this plugin to be copied)
Thanks - Good Stuff
Top Bottom