- Compatible XF Versions:
Creates an Audio BB Code to play audio files in messages.
How to use:
- Uses HTML <audio> tag.
- Plays MP3 files.
- Simple paste URL into message and Audio player will be embedded.
- URL's can be internal or external.
- Paste any URL which the .MP3 extension into a message.
- Save post.
- Click play button to hear audio.
- Download audio_v1.3.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-Audio_v1.3.xml file.
- Click the Install Add-on button.
Question and Answers:
- Create a folder "misc" on the document root of your server.
- Copy the following two files from the library/Andy/Audio/ folder to the newly created "misc" folder on your server:
Q: Are there any plans to support MP3 attachments?Sending a donation:
A: Yes, use the Audio Plus add-on.
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation.