1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ArrowChat - Facebook Style Chat v1.8.51

A JQuery based, Facebook style chat script that allows your users to communicate.

1. ArrowSuites
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Additional Requirements:
    PHP v4.0 or Higher
    License:
    http://www.arrowchat.com/license/
    Updates Duration:
    6 Months (1 Year on Business Packages)
    Visible Branding:
    Yes, but removable with payment

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description
    ArrowChat is a jQuery chat software that uses PHP and mySQL. It is placed at the bottom of your website similar to Facebook Chat.

The script is fully customizable from within the administration panel. Customers of ArrowChat are also able to buy or sell modifications, themes, and plugins for the software from our built-in store. The chat script will integrate seamlessly with your existing user database, even on a custom website.

XenForo Integration

• Automatically log your users into the chat when they log in your site
    • Get their XenForo username
    • Get their XenForo avatar
    • Get a link to their profile
    • Get their XenForo group and setup group permissions

Price

A one-time fee of as low as $45. There are various upgrades available such as branding removal for an additional fee.

Purchase

Demo

Admin Panel Demo

More Information

Images

1. ss1.png

Recent Reviews

1. Terror
    Terror
    5/5,
    Version: v1.8.51
    Great addon. I especially like the usergroup settings. Guests can talk to admins only, members can chat with other members exept guests.
  2. Shiro
    Shiro
    5/5,
    Version: v1.8.51
    As promised, I am adjusting my review. The bugs I reported have been fixed and it is working great on my site. Thanks!
  3. Shiro
    Shiro
    4/5,
    Version: v1.8.42
    Works considerably well, especially compared to alternatives like CometChat. Will adjust to 5 stars once my reported bug is fixed.
    1. ArrowSuites
      Author's Response
      Glad to hear it's still working great for you! Hopefully we've fixed the bug you reported by now.
  4. kankan
    kankan
    4/5,
    Version: v1.8.4
    Arrowchat is a very nice addon. My members really like it.
    Pay attention that support is very poor into arrowchat forums.
    1. ArrowSuites
      Author's Response
  5. Blast
    Blast
    1/5,
    Having a horrible horrible time. It's $45 for christ's sake. It doesn't even have specific instructions to Xenforo included. You can see that they're all over the place.
    1. ArrowSuites
      Author's Response
      Sorry to hear! All our installation instructions are the same because they are all installed the exact same way regardless of the system you use. Please contact support if you need further assistance.
  6. Shiro
    Shiro
    5/5,
    I am very pleased with ArrowChat, especially over the current competitor options. I have been using it for almost two years now and it works wonderfully with my site. This latest update that allows the ability to grant or deny permissions to certain usergroups is awesome. Thank you.
    1. ArrowSuites
      Author's Response
      Awesome! Thank you for the review and happy to hear it's working well.
  7. mbennet35
    mbennet35
    4/5,
    Version: v1.8.21
    Had this for about a week. So far I am pleased with it. Works well on my forum and have not had any problems yet. Has a lot of nice features and is easy to install.
    1. ArrowSuites
      Author's Response
      Glad to hear you're enjoying it :)
  8. Rene Weinelt
    Rene Weinelt
    2/5,
    Version: v1.8
    with Kickstarter License over 45$ after 6 months no download rights for the extra Free Applications or Themes from the Homepage and Integration per Usergroup only over XF Conditionals
    1. ArrowSuites
      Author's Response
      Sorry to hear that you're not satisfied. We make every effort to make the features and pricing of ArrowChat clear before purchasing (including a demo and trial). If you have any ideas on improvements, please let us know.