http://www.arrowchat.com/license/
Updates duration
12 Months
Visible branding
Yes, but removable with payment

big-logo.png

img-hero-mockup.png

Add Live Chat and Video to XenForo​

ArrowChat lets your XenForo users text and video chat with each other. Installs in minutes on top of any existing website.
Every version includes an admin panel to customize nearly everything you see. Enable large features like chat rooms or tweak smaller settings like background colors.

Change Settings in a Few Clicks​

With our fully-featured administration panel, you can change colors, settings, view logs, and much more.
img-theme-arrowchat.png

Connect on Any Device (Premium Feature)​

ArrowChat includes a version tailored specifically for mobile devices. A user visiting your site on a mobile device can pop up the chat right within your page.​
gif-popup-mobile.gif

XenForo Integration
  • Automatically log your users into the chat when they login to your site
  • Get their XenForo username
  • Get their XenForo avatar
  • Get a link to their profile
  • Get their XenForo group and setup group permissions

Price
It's completely FREE, forever! You can use basic chat and chat rooms free of charge. You can also upgrade to other packages with more options for as low as $95.​

Sign-Up

Demo

More Information
Author
ArrowSuites
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

1.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from ArrowSuites

Latest updates

1. Version 4.1.1 is now available!

This update includes two important fixes specifically for XenForo users...
  2. Version 4.1 is now available!

This update includes some new features for admins. Please see the release notes at...
  3. Version 4.0.2 is now available!

Lots of important bug fixes. Please see https://www.arrowchat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3022

Latest reviews

been having problems and sent a support ticket many times. no support really and can't even log into the chats with my admin name at all. can access the panel but can't log into the rooms with my main admin name
ArrowSuites
ArrowSuites
The name "Admin" is blocked by default. You can unblock it in the admin panel under general settings. I see we've answered all your questions in our support system and will continue to do so. I apologize that you aren't having a good experience so far. We will continue to answer your questions and help you out.
Avoid this addon at all cost (even free).
Bad integration, no support from author, expensive.
For half the price and nice integration, use Siropu Chat 2.
ArrowSuites
ArrowSuites
Sorry you had a bad experience. We do provide 30+ days of technical support and XenForo is fully integrated. We'd be happy to fix any problems you're having regardless of whether your support is expired.
Top Bottom