1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained AnyApi - Use Any Api On Registration (anti spam, anti fraud, any api thing) 1.0.5

Anti-spam... Anti Anything... define APIs you want, the way you want to use them

1. tenants
    If you like this plugin, please >>rate it<<

This is a free plugin and can be downloaded here (no branding, & completely free)
    This plugin can work as a standalone (see installation instructions below)
    For the API usage, please consider donating to the owners of the APIs that you use (not my self, I have only provided you the ability to add your API logic, the API's do all of the work ;) )

This is also included in Both
    i) Free (Branded) Tac Anti Spam Collection
    ii) Paid (unbranded) Tac Anti Spam Collection

Quite a few times, I've come across users that want APIs added to an add-on. In particular, certain APIs added to FoolBotHoneyPot
    This add-on allows you to define any API, build up the rules applied to the API response , and define the logic for the rules
    So now, if there is an API you wish to use on registration that isn't available with any add-on, you can simply use AnyApi and define it your self

This add-on comes preconfigured will the following APIs
    • Project Honey Pot Http:BL (requested)
    • Block Disposable Email API
    • Stop Forum Spam
    • FSpamlist
    • Spam Busted
    • Bot Scout
    You can use up to 10 API's (why you would need that many, I don't know), all completely defined by you

This add-on integrates will with FoolBotHoneyPot (FBHP logs show AnyApi results too)

FBHP Integration Screen Shots:

AnyApi (standalone) Screen Shots:

AnyApiLogic.png AnyApiLogs.png AnyApiOptions.png AnyApiRegistrationForm.png

This plugin can be used in combination with:
    • Unzip the file attached zip
    • Upload this contents of the libary folder into the library folder of your XenForo root
    You should now have the following folder structure:
    http:// www. yourforum.com/library/Tac/AnyApi
    • Go to ACP -> Add-ons -> Install Add-on -> Install from file on server
    • Install from file on server: " library/Tac/AnyApi/addon-anyApi.xml"
    • Set options in the administration control panel ACP>>Home>>Options>>FoolBotHoneyPot

1. Unzip the following zip file, and copy over the original files with the new versions (just copy over the entire AnyApi Folder)

2. From within the Admin Control Panel: yourforum/admin.php?add-ons/
    find FoolBotHoneyPot, and select the options
    Control >> Upgrade

3. Upgrade from file on server: library/Tac/AnyApi/addon-anyApi.xml
    Walter, CNK, TsinJu and 1 other person like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Shiro
    Version: 1.0.5
    This addon is effectively broken on Xenforo 1.4.*. It will not work with the new CAPTCHA options, and the support for checking email addresses and usernames is totally broken. I will adjust my rating when fixed.
  2. Victor Thorsell
    Victor Thorsell
    Works great!
  3. Stuart Wright
    Stuart Wright
    Absolutely essential tool for keeping spammers out
  4. Toxic
    Version: 1.0.4
    Great spam tool!
  5. jonatan.wb