- Compatible XF 1.x versions
- 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
Adds an affiliate ID to the end of URLs.
(Example of Options)
- Adds your affiliate code to links.
- Updates other affiliate codes to your affiliate code.
- All phrases start with affiliateparser_ for your convenience.
This is used to identify the link. Enter the domain name and extension.
This will be the code added to the end of the link. The [?] or [&] will be added before the code and a [=] will be added after the code automatically.
This is your unique ID provided by the affiliate.
Parse Root URL
Select this if you want to parse root URLS also.
Example of a Root URL:
How it works:
For example if the following options were set as:
Affiliate Domain = domain.com
Affiliate Code = code
Affiliate ID = 1234
the following link:
- Download affiliateparser_v1.5.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-AffiliateParser_v1.5.xml file.
- Click the Install Add-on button.
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation.