Add-on Update Notifier

Add-on Update Notifier 1.1.8

No permission to download
Compatible XF 2.x versions
  1. 2.2
Visible branding
No
Get alerted when new updates are available for your installed add-ons.

🔔 Features
  • Alerts when new updates are available (can be disabled in preferences and add-on options):
    Screenshot from 2023-01-16 16-33-15.png
  • Summary of updates available (ACP index and Add-ons page, can be enabled/disabled in options)
    1672406668833.png
  • Info about new versions and quick access to download/changelog:
    1672406554055.png
  • Possibility to ignore add-ons, or specific versions of addons
    Screenshot from 2023-01-16 16-38-29.png

🪙 Freemium pricing model

If you have more add-ons than your API key allows, it simply skips the extra ones, see FAQ on ignoring.
  • 30 add-ons are allowed for free by default in the API key
  • +30 add-ons cost 6€ / year
  • +60 add-ons cost 12€ / year
  • There is a 10% rebate of the total price per forum, up to 30%, so if you have multiple forums it makes sense to buy the upgrade at the same time :) 👍
ℹ️ Notes

Note: This addon will do callbacks to https://xf-addon-update-notifier.com/ to check for new versions at regular intervals...

Note 2: after installing the addon you'll need to go into the options and enter the API key to get it running (instructions on how to get key is there also)

🥇The most used & New/trending XF add-ons

🤓 Add-on developer?:
Addon developer needing help with how to do versioning? go here:
Author
mazzly
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 40 ratings

More resources from mazzly

Latest updates

1. Backend fix to handle XF2.3 new <xf:time> format

Note: This is a backend change, meaning: there is no new package to install Since XF2.3 the...
  2. Show buttons for download/changelog in new update notice

As suggested by @Mouth & @benFF: Show buttons for download/changelog in the notice on top of the...
  3. Backend updated to automagically handle server IP rotations

Note: This is a backend change, meaning: there is no new package to install We have updated the...

Latest reviews

Absolutely love this add-on. It's difficult to keep up with a heavily modified forum and this makes it so much easier. A++++
This is great and saves a lot of time hunting around for what needs updating. Highly recommended from me.
Saves me a lot of time from checking for new updates manually every few days! Even checks on devs own sites if they don't update on this site, saving even more time! I got the +30 upgrade and am at 55, which is perfect. Keep up the great work, dev! You're saving a lot of other forum owners time!
does what it says it will do, notification of all the add ons, you have noting there is limit it can manage
Absolutely brilliant - a massive time saver that lets you sleep well. Never miss a relevant addon update w/o having to check manually. Direct download of the updates from the ACP-panel is also very comfortable.
Great, handy little app to keep up to date on addons! Allows for downloading right from your forum admin page!
Simply great! Make updating add-ons much easier. It is a must-have add-on. I hope it becomes a native function in xenForo.
Quality addon. Simple yet effective. Literally it detects the addons that are out of date. You press download and it either grabs the file directly from XF or it redirects you to the vendors page.
This is a very helpful add-on and I have purchased the maximum 150 API.
I'm currently up to 155 add-ons and am wondering if/hoping we can possibly purchase an API for maybe around 200—250(¿?)
It was something missing in my forum manager. I really enjoyed the reminder, the direct link to download. Very useful. Many thanks.
Top Bottom