Mike
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Mike, are there any plans in the works for a conversion from SMF to Xenforo?
    Chris D
    Chris D
    I can't speak for Mike about future plans, but currently the recommended way is to first import your SMF board into PHPBB. Once you have done that, you can then use the built in XenForo importer to import from PHPBB to XenForo. Two step imports are quite common.
    Bionic Rooster
    Bionic Rooster
    Hi Chris, thanks. I read that suggestion the other day and tried PHPBB and MyBB imports and merge. PHPBB seemed to be the better of the 2 with a few minor glitches.
    Both had issues with uploaded avatars but everything else seemed to switch over ok.
    It just seemed to me that with so many SMF people leaving that format and showing an interest in Xenforo that there would be a specific converter for that.
    Just wanted to commend your patience even as you calmly respond to questions and support this product. Whereas some would have become cranky and even talk down on folks asking for help, you address the issues dispassionately, objectively and effectively. Thank you and keep it up.
    Mike, are you going to implement basic album functionality (with likes, comments and so) in XenForo 1.3?
    oman
    oman
    Lol, a bit early in relation to 1.3. Haha
    you just fixed styling for "upload a file" button , didn't you ? :P
    btw, congrats for 1.2, looks good :)
    hi.Mike
    My xenforo Forum don't show images attach by lightbox popup when i click images attach.
    Why??
    can you help me??
    xenforo.com show images attach by Lighbox popup.
    I need the forum to integrate with X-Cart v4.5.2 in such a way that user accounts and logins are handled exclusively by X-Cart and Xenforo uses the X-Cart login. I saw some examples with aWeber login integration. Do you have devs that could provide a quote on creating this functionality given X-Cart details by me.
    Your initial design of the redactor editor was perfect. I think and would suggest you quietly implement it back. Mike's initial design = perfect
    Just a quick comment appreciating all the hard work accomplished today! Looking forward to the 1.2 release!
    Hello Mike,

I used VBB for my forum, I want to change to Xenforo now, but I don't know how to backup data VBB to Xenforo, I will buy license XENforo, please help me how to do !

Thanks you.
    Andrej
    Andrej
    What version of vBulletin do you have? There is an official vBulletin 3.6, 3.7, and 3.8 importer and several 4.x importers available in the Resources section. :)
    Just wanted to drop by and give you a huge thumbs up. You're doing amazingly well and I (and many others I'm sure) are so proud of what you've accomplished.
    Asked your Moderator Brogan this, but figured it'd be better to ask an administrator / a developer.

Not sure if this is a bug, but I noticed today when I view the forum list here on XenForo, when I check my member card or profile, it says "Viewing forum" rather than "Viewing forum list."
    Mike
    Mike
    Even if you're not sure, please report the bug to the bug forums. Worst case, it's as expected.

This has now been fixed (though not rolled out here yet).
    Amaury
    Amaury
    Will do. Thanks.
    Congratulations on an excellent first week presenting 1.2 to the masses, the future couldn't be any brighter... I also got to test out responsive on my Galaxy S3 today and I was completely blown away by the experience! Thank you so much!
    Pppsss.... Hey Mike ..... I think you're forgetting about Twitter & Google. We have Facebook already. lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom