Zend OpCache Stats

Brent W

Is there an equivalent admin script to break down Zend OpCache stats like apc and xcache have?

Maybe a silly question, but according to my phpinfo is Zend Opcache running, BUT only 1 file is cached, no cache hits. This information says to me that it's not working. I browsed some websites including my xenforo forum on the server so it should add some files to the cache, but it's still zero hits and 1 file cached. Restarting apache doesn't help.

My php.ini looks like this regarding opcache:

Code:
zend_extension=/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20121212/opcache.so

opcache.memory_consumption=256
opcache.interned_strings_buffer=8
opcache.max_accelerated_files=4000
opcache.revalidate_freq=60
opcache.fast_shutdown=1
opcache.enable_cli=1
opcache.enable=1

Phpinfo also tells me these values are active. What am I overlooking?

Fixed. Caching does not work under suPHP. Need to use FastCGI, DSO or CGI as PHP handler. So I went with FastCGI and everything is more speedy now :) Happy :P

Last edited:
Maybe a silly question, but according to my phpinfo is Zend Opcache running, BUT only 1 file is cached, no cache hits. This information says to me that it's not working. I browsed some websites including my xenforo forum on the server so it should add some files to the cache, but it's still zero hits and 1 file cached. Restarting apache doesn't help.

My php.ini looks like this regarding opcache:

Code:
zend_extension=/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20121212/opcache.so

opcache.memory_consumption=256
opcache.interned_strings_buffer=8
opcache.max_accelerated_files=4000
opcache.revalidate_freq=60
opcache.fast_shutdown=1
opcache.enable_cli=1
opcache.enable=1

Phpinfo also tells me these values are active. What am I overlooking?

Fixed. Caching does not work under suPHP. Need to use FastCGI, DSO or CGI as PHP handler. So I went with FastCGI and everything is more speedy now :) Happy :p

I am on FastCGI but I still get zero hits. Are you getting any hits after switching to FastCGI?

I am on FastCGI but I still get zero hits. Are you getting any hits after switching to FastCGI?

Yes. The switch did the trick for me. Did you enable everything in your php.ini and what is the output of your phpinfo?

Top Bottom