"edited the mysql server configuration file (/etc/my.cnf) and added a single option to the top: "innodb = on" After restarting the database server (service mysql restart) the site loaded without displaying any apparent errors. Basically, this change allowed mysql to use the database format that your site was initially created in. If we've missed anything else or you need additional assistance, feel free to let us know."
That worked as well for several days when it popped again for a couple of hours - then the Forums were fine for awhile and now it showed up again...I don't know if its purely a server issue but if anyone has any ideas please let me know.
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown storage engine 'InnoDB' in /home/cortjohn/public_html/forums/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77
- Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
- Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
- Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
- Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 825
- Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchOne() in XenForo/Error.php at line 55
- XenForo_Error::unexpectedException() in XenForo/Application.php at line 363