Your favorite movie?

Nope, just the first one :D

the others are ok but not worth seeing over and over again. I can't recall how many times I watched the firs one :D

I like the first one best, too. :) When I watched the second, I was kind of bored. Then it started to get interesting, and when I was beginning to like it, a text came up, saying "to be continued...". :D I almost screamed. :D

I like the first one best, too. :) When I watched the second, I was kind of bored. Then it started to get interesting, and when I was beginning to like it, a text came up, saying "to be continued...". :D I almost screamed. :D

They tried to wrap it up as best as they could but I never had the taste of the first one, not even close. Animatrix was far better than the second and third. Rumors say the wachowski brothers will do matrix 4 but it was neither denied nor confirmed. I wouldn't mind see another matrix movie :D

They tried to wrap it up as best as they could but I never had the taste of the first one, not even close. Animatrix was far better than the second and third. Rumors say the wachowski brothers will do matrix 4 but it was neither denied nor confirmed. I wouldn't mind see another matrix movie :D

I heard those rumors, too. They pretty much closed the story in the third movie, so they can start a clean storyline in the 4th. Could be interesting. :)

I heard those rumors, too. They pretty much closed the story in the third movie, so they can start a clean storyline in the 4th. Could be interesting. :)

I agree that would be interesting. The've made peace with the machines. maybe a story how they defeate them :)

Maybe this time Will Smith who was originally considered to play Neo, will be casted as Neo :D Wouln't that be so much fun :D

I don't really have a favorite. So much of it depends on mood and when the last time you saw one in relation to another. But, favorite of the 2010 released movies is "Star Trek", even more specifically, the performance of Karl Urban as Dr. McCoy. Best casting decision in several years. He nailed that role.

Top Bottom