1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your favorite movie?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Gregory Revolver, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Gregory Revolver

Gregory Revolver New Member

What is your favorite movie?
    the same one that you see with pleasure!!
  2. Ati

Ati Active Member

Waterworld is my all-time favorite, followed by Twister. :) 5.1 soundsystem required. ;)
    Gregory Revolver likes this.
  3. BipolarForums

BipolarForums Member

I have a mix of favs but The Lost Boys is no.1 in all it's cheesey vampire goodness :) And it has a wicked soundtrack.
  4. Ati

Ati Active Member

Top on my list of movies that other people usually DON'T like: Gattaca, Dark City.
  5. Allan

Allan Well-Known Member

Meet Joe Black, Among many others of course ..
  6. yavuz

yavuz Well-Known Member

Matrix, I can't get enough of it.
    Grover likes this.
  7. Ati

Ati Active Member

All 3?
  8. yavuz

yavuz Well-Known Member

Nope, just the first one :D

the others are ok but not worth seeing over and over again. I can't recall how many times I watched the firs one :D
    Grover likes this.
  9. Ati

Ati Active Member

I like the first one best, too. :) When I watched the second, I was kind of bored. Then it started to get interesting, and when I was beginning to like it, a text came up, saying "to be continued...". :D I almost screamed. :D
  10. yavuz

yavuz Well-Known Member

They tried to wrap it up as best as they could but I never had the taste of the first one, not even close. Animatrix was far better than the second and third. Rumors say the wachowski brothers will do matrix 4 but it was neither denied nor confirmed. I wouldn't mind see another matrix movie :D
    Grover likes this.
  11. Ati

Ati Active Member

I heard those rumors, too. They pretty much closed the story in the third movie, so they can start a clean storyline in the 4th. Could be interesting. :)
  12. yavuz

yavuz Well-Known Member

I agree that would be interesting. The've made peace with the machines. maybe a story how they defeate them :)

Maybe this time Will Smith who was originally considered to play Neo, will be casted as Neo :D Wouln't that be so much fun :D
  13. Ati

Ati Active Member

I'm sure I'd be totally confused... :D
    laztrix likes this.
  14. Fred Sherman

Fred Sherman Well-Known Member

I don't really have a favorite. So much of it depends on mood and when the last time you saw one in relation to another. But, favorite of the 2010 released movies is "Star Trek", even more specifically, the performance of Karl Urban as Dr. McCoy. Best casting decision in several years. He nailed that role.
    Boothby likes this.
  15. Boothby

Boothby Active Member

Spaceballs is the best film ever.