Yo Slavik

DRE

How did you become a moderator on xenforo.com and do you enjoy your job so far?

Do you see yourself doing this five years from now? Does it come with any perks?

How did you become a moderator on xenforo.com

I got asked by Ashley if I was willing to help out after the unfortunate depature of Brogan.

do you enjoy your job so far?

For the most part it is enjoyable apart from when having to issue out warnings and trying to make a call when stuff crosses "the line" or not.

Do you see yourself doing this five years from now?

Hope so. Depends on the lawsuit outcome I guess, but based on my own interpretation of the case theres nothing to suggest I wouldn't be.

Does it come with any perks?

A couple... nothing ground breaking.

I feel silly to have to make this known, but someone contacted me and I feel I should address it publicly.

I am not staff here on XenForo.

I have no idea where someone got that idea from and if I've done anything to even remotely make anyone here thinks so, I do sincerely apologies to everyone. :(

I maybe a little more active than some people. I may even be a little more opinionated and vocal. I also try my best to help people whenever I can, but I'm not staff or anyone here of any authority within the community.

I'm just a regular member just like everyone else.

I feel silly to have to make this known, but someone contacted me and I feel I should address it publicly.

I have no idea where someone got that idea from and if I've done anything to even remotely make anyone here thinks so, I do sincerely apologies to everyone. :(

I maybe a little more active than some people. I may even be a little more opinionated and vocal. I also try my best to help people whenever I can, but I'm not staff or anyone here of any authority within the community.

You're not?! :eek:

:P

so when you left xf staff? and why? (lolx)

I'm glad you bought that up Adam. :)

Honestly, I got contacted too. Apparently, the name trilogy33 got a wee bit misconstrued as "the big 3", in other words KMA.
Odd. But in all fairness I can see why given the rather vague connection 'n all.

Ahem: "Trilogy" was a name given to a model of the Mazda MX-5 - here's a typical example info link:
http://www.mx5-3rdgenerationlimited.com/trilogy.htm

I was/am also the same username on vB. Join Date: 2008 - so well before XF was conceived.

I made this post so that I can easily reference it back to anyone else who asks, again. :D
That is all. :)

Top Bottom