Yay, XF is back up again..

• Thread starter Thread starter vVv
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL... I reckon this is a first...

just2.webp

Visited the forum just 5 mins back, was surprised myself to see that I was the only member logged on (it showed only my name there on online list similar to the picture Kim posted).

I was like...what :eek: Now I know xf was down and I just happened to return the minute it was back xD

Visited the forum just 5 mins back, was surprised myself to see that I was the only member logged on (it showed only my name there on online list similar to the picture Kim posted).

I was like...what :O Now I know xf was down and I just happened to return the minute it was back xD
That's fate. It means you must now stay here forever and never, ever leave again.

I enjoyed it. I get a lot of support requests through here and it was like they didn't exist tonight!

Mike fixed it. The host had blocked the IP.

Why had your host blocked the IP, that sounds strange. I can imagine this would happen on a shared server if you was getting hammered (bots / dos / brute / lots of users taking up resources) ... To give fair resources to others on the server, but this isn't on a shared host (I assume) ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom