Yay, XF is back up again..

• Thread starter Thread starter vVv
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
kinda back on topic; aren't ya glad XF is back up again, where we can watch "good threads" go waaaaaay off-topic / drama related... then again resulting in locking/closings...? sigh. (n):P

Strange Adam, every time you are proven to be in the wrong, it is because you were being "trolled". How about accepting responsibility for your actions. Also, this part said enough, regardless if that particular person was a match or not:

That particular person wasn't an IP match, but it was highly suspect given the nature of the question and the fact that some other users were a match, and given the immediacy of his response.

Don't act like you missed that part of the quote.

Damn Adam lmaoooooo

Are those female posters from your site that post on here real or fake too?

Anyone ever see that show Catfish?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Damn Adam lmaoooooo

Are those female posters from your site that post on here real or fake too?

Anyone ever see that show Catfish?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yes, I was forced to watch it for the first time this weekend. Its amusing. And I get the relation. Hahahahaha.

i dunno.. but i vote to make a forum section called the "tissue box" and move all the bawling, whining, drama, fights, and etc to that section so there's like a place to keep all the "negative/bad" stuff to keep the good / better stuff cleaned up and left open... of course include a "warning" in description for it haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom