Yay! The RM will be available March 26th. I'm so excited!

Is there an option to not have 1.0/version info displayed? If I add a one-time tip/guide for example, I might not want version info shown.

There doesn't appear to be a class associated with it, so no.
A template edit would do it though.

The creator would still have to enter a version number.

In what way?

I have just installed the latest version locally so I can check what it is you want to do.
Besides the current fields such as the title, tag line, description , etc., I want to add fields (either textarea, text fields, select box, radio buttons, checkbox....) such Demo URL, License, Requirements and among others.
RN2XDcu.jpg

Thinking out loud here - but I want to let about 100 dealers of stoves and fireplaces list their shops to replace my old listings in EE.

I wonder if the RM could be a dealer directory - that is, each member of the industry group get to put in one page. This would be US only, so I could sort in various ways - including by state.

I have considered the business directory add-on for this, but it does not have zip or other such ordering....

Does anyone intend to use this as a directory in this way? Or am I barking up the wrong tree?

Thinking out loud here - but I want to let about 100 dealers of stoves and fireplaces list their shops to replace my old listings in EE.

I wonder if the RM could be a dealer directory - that is, each member of the industry group get to put in one page. This would be US only, so I could sort in various ways - including by state.

I have considered the business directory add-on for this, but it does not have zip or other such ordering....

Does anyone intend to use this as a directory in this way? Or am I barking up the wrong tree?
you can use RM as directory but you may have to wait till custom fields are built in

it seems my thread (see link above) was merged with another thread.

However, when I click on the link above... I am not being forwarded to the merged thread, but it shows an Error-message..... "The requested thread could not be found."

Is this a bug when merging threads ?
Shouldn't I be forwarded to the "merged thread" when clicking the link of my original thread ?

I am just wondering if this is a XF-bug or if it is O.K. ?

Would you be able to hide the block via CSS?

Code:
.resourceInfo h1 span {

display: none;

}

you also can currently remove tabs as well...just not directly with a single class name

You could probably change the phrase for category to dealers and create a category for each individual dealer who then would have to be told to list in their area.

I dunno though, this is just a guess...

Considering using this for articles ... seems like quite a bit could be commented out in templates or moved position on page.

But how to create multiple pages of content?
Could this be done via Updates? Does an Update page act just like the original page and link closely to it?
This wouldn't paginate?

Is there a better way?

I have to say this is great, I may purchase in April so I can integrate MyPoints with it if possible.

Gonna be totally awesome for our plugin repository - I'm just hoping the internet doesn't get flooded with sites full of the resource manager. I think a higher price would have been better for this (yes, shutup and take our money XenForo).
My other worry is how well themes (Flexile) are going to play with it.

I would also like to pre-order instead of having to remember on the day.. edit: although, I don't want to encourage a strategy that vB uses which tends to go horribly wrong...

I'm happy very to say this,

There is a very pleasing and awesome wind in the air that I excite about. Though I would hope that there is some coverage for this before sale day, such as info regarding ACP functionality etc.

Good job XF though and thank you!

Top Bottom