Yay! The RM will be available March 26th. I'm so excited!

No need for an add-on.

You can merge existing threads with new RM created discussion threads.

I did it here when the RM was installed.

As in...

Create a Resource Item without an auto post, instead, choosing to link manually to a #thread

Yes, per category.

But if you only want some resources in that category to use existing threads then you can't do it per resource.

Is there a way to have the discussion be underneath the resource itself and not in a separate tab? Then you could use it for articles as a light CMS. Would be strange to have an article posted then go to a few tabs over to have a conversation about it.

I'm going to admit it. (Mike & Brogan don't you dare say I told you so) *waits for it* :P

But i think I prefer the discussions being separate. *remembers the debates in the old days*:runsawayfromtopic:

Only bring that up because of deepmartini query about having them underneath.

I'm going to buy it and see how it works.

If it works like I think it does... then I will roll it out network-wide.

It will be installed on CODForums first, to put CODDownloads to use.

I have no use for it right now, but I can't pass up the $20 price. I'll be getting it.

I'm sure I can find some way to make it useful.

Good luck, you have a lot of work to do before you get your forum working with your custom add-ons (y)
I know, and my site now base on VB4 with about 6.000 members so I only move to XF when I can make sure that I can keep all content and maintain some important features.
Thanks,

Is it possible to only allow a specific usergroup for a certain category ? ( I would like to put same tutorials in RM for a certain usergroep)

Top Bottom