[XTR] FTSLider - Featured Thread Slider

[XTR] FTSLider - Featured Thread Slider 1.1.7

No permission to download
I spoke in haste. You do not need to save the image you want featured since it will use the current default image for the thread otherwise.

Good evening @XDinc . Not sure if I'm posting this in the right place, but there seems to be a conflict between your [XTR] FTSLider - Featured Thread Slider 1.1.7 and Scheduled Posting 1.1.3

When I switch off Scheduled Posting, the Featured Thread Slider add-on works fine, but when I enable it again, I run into problems.

What would be the first step into getting this resolved, because I really love (and more importantly NEED) both add-ons!

Good evening @XDinc . Not sure if I'm posting this in the right place, but there seems to be a conflict between your [XTR] FTSLider - Featured Thread Slider 1.1.7 and Scheduled Posting 1.1.3

When I switch off Scheduled Posting, the Featured Thread Slider add-on works fine, but when I enable it again, I run into problems.

What would be the first step into getting this resolved, because I really love (and more importantly NEED) both add-ons!

OzzMods makes a scheduled post addon for free that I can confirm does not conflict.

Now I've finally got FTSLider working correctly, I wonder if there's a way of having two installations running that link to different nodes and display in different positions?

This is a great addon - thank you.

My one suggestion is that if the user has permission to view the featured threads page, then the title of the widget should be clickable to go to the page. :)

One more quick one - separate sort options for the slider and featured page.

This way I can have the latest featured threads on the slider, but then list them by actual thread date on the featured page (nice for a chronological view)

Greetings! I currently noticed a bug with the addon. This is the following. Once I attempt to feature a thread, this works properly, though when I try to view these featured threadsScreenshot_3.webp if there has been only 1 thread featured, 2 blocks of the same thread will be displayed. As shown in the image.

Well, a friend of mine made some changes to a js file so now it works in RTL.
However, it seems that this slider has no option to automatically use attachments as cover image?
It would be a great feature.

Hello

I have a big Problem with the Slider.

I don't see any images just the spinning preload icon.
s1.webp
Everything is set correctly. The rights the nodes. The slider doesn't find the images regardless of whether I take them in the thread or embed them via a link.

And it shows me that in the admin panel

2s.webp

That after merging

s3.webp

I have already reinstalled the slider and cleaned everything beforehand, database and all directories on the server.
I just do not get any further.
The previous versions ran fine.

Do any of you have any idea what's going wrong?

Thank you in advance for your efforts and hopefully a solution to the problem.

sorry for my bad english

Greeting
gundelpfanne

We love this add-on, but is there a way to let the users 'dismiss' the whole thing, so they don't have to look at the slider if they don't want to?

In a similar way that users can dismiss Xenforo Notices once they've read them.

I realise that when new threads get added they won't see them, but some of our users have asked for this?

Any chance?

Hello @XDinc

This appears to break when using any language with LTR, have you seen this and is there a setting I'm missing?

Hello @Russ
Hope you are well! I guess you mean RTL language support,
The current version doesn't support RTL. I will post an update on it.
Thanks.

Top Bottom