[XT] Membermap

[XT] Membermap 1.0.2

No permission to download
Another problem I've got: Map is working when API is not restricted.
When I change to HTTP restriction and
Code:
*.URL.com/*
the map is still working, but when I change my location in the UCP, my location on the map disappears

Also after restriction: when I try to save the addon settings in ACP, its saying "API isnt working correctly"

I got this, too. Any workaround available?
Worked hier as it should (latest version)
1664881248056.png

Another problem I've got: Map is working when API is not restricted.
When I change to HTTP restriction and
Code:
*.URL.com/*
the map is still working, but when I change my location in the UCP, my location on the map disappears

Also after restriction: when I try to save the addon settings in ACP, its saying "API isnt working correctly"
This sounds like trouble with correct API settings. without enough informations about your API setup, its hard to help.

In the german translation we have a litle bit more informations about the needed APIs - take a look, can help:
1664881611587.webp

Last edited:

That really helped to understand that I need to generate 2 keys with different settings.
Entering my location now working and updating- however I've still got the problem that "Your Location" grid is showing an error

Another problem: when I activate "Enable location autocomplete" I've got an error:

2022-10-04 15_42_54-Clipboard.webp

My Api Settings for Api Key 1:
api1.webp

Api2:
api2.webp

Is there a way to add the checkbox to show the location in the map also in the registration form?

I am referring to this checkbox that is available in the profile settings, unfortunately not in the registration form:

1684424321400.webp

Top Bottom