Resource icon

XMWidgets - bd Widget Framework Extension [Paid] 1.4.1

No permission to buy ($15.00)
Daniel,
The New Threads widget is very plain compared the New Posts widget. Can you make it look better? Perhaps like the vB 4.2.x default New Threads block?

Avatar to the left then these 3 lines
Thread Title
Posted By: member name (# of replies)
Date/Time in Forum Name

It needs options, like being able to choose what forums are included, and have the option to included the thread prefix, thread title character limit. It would be great!

Daniel,
The New Threads widget is very plain compared the New Posts widget. Can you make it look better? Perhaps like the vB 4.2.x default New Threads block?
Uhh.. I haven't looked at it closely, but can't you style those widgets to look like what you want? Or modify the template?

The widgets typically start with a xm_widgets format and can be found and edited via the ACP.

As for the other options - those may be a tad more than simple template options for some.

I'll look at adjusting the new threads widget. You're the first person that has complained. As Tracy said, you can modify the template in the mean time.

Recently Active Users and Who Viewed Thread is giving me trouble. The widget is appearing, but there is nothing showing inside of them.

The 'Who Viewed Thread' one has to be placed in the thread_view template location.

Recently active users shouldn't be empty, unless there haven't been any (which I doubt). Can you show me a link?

The 'Who Viewed Thread' one has to be placed in the thread_view template location.

Recently active users shouldn't be empty, unless there haven't been any (which I doubt). Can you show me a link?
I am uninstalling and reinstalling. I got an internal server error everytime I tried to install earlier, and ended up having to finish the install from the main page of my ACP. Going to install it again and see if it starts working correctly. I had the "Who Viewed" in the thread_view. Will post again if I still have issues

Yeah, try to do a completely manual installation (uploading the files yourself and running the xml installation). Let me know the results.

Yeah, try to do a completely manual installation (uploading the files yourself and running the xml installation). Let me know the results.

Ok, I downloaded the files again. Reinstalled the files and ran the xml installation.

I got the Internal Server Error again while trying to install the xml, and had to complete it via the notice in the ACP.

These widgets still aren't working.

https://www.truckersforum.net/forum
https://www.truckersforum.net/forum/threads/shoutbox-back-on-the-sidebar-all-pages.83339/

@Daniel Hood

I got this narrowed down. It is only the animated cloud that isn't working. These widgets are working with the other two settings.

Is there a setting somewhere on the forum that I need to have set specifically for this animation to work? Because currently, it is just blank when I choose that option

The javascript is actually included. What browser are you using? The functionality does not work on all browser versions, it takes advantage of some new technology (created in the past few years).

Top Bottom