Resource icon

XMWidgets - bd Widget Framework Extension [Paid] 1.4.1

No permission to buy ($15.00)

Daniel Hood

Daniel Hood submitted a new resource:

XMWidgets - bd Widget Framework Extension - Additional Widgets for bd Widget Framework!

bd Widget Framework is an excellent add on that makes changing the side blocks of your entire forum very simple. It's also very easy to work with which is why I've decided to make some widgets for it.

View attachment 55259

All the widgets can be seen on this site: Similar threads (when viewing a thread, if similar threads are found),...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: DRE
If you bought this via fetchapp from me on xenmods.com you do not have to rebuy. Just pm me your email and I'l l transfer your order.

Hey,

Could you help me please with the Similar Threads Widget, this dont work. This are my Settings:

Screenshot_1.webp

But i dont see any Similar Threads suggestions. :(

// Edit

Ah now it works.

So its working now?

Similar threads are found by breaking the title of the current thread into words and searching other threads titles for those individual words. you can set the minimum word length to avoid irrelevant words matching.

That option would be great to have for my website (having many images belonging to non related categories).

For Users Widget, can we have an option to ignore users with the default avatar (male/female), because they fail to help identify users?

It doesn't exist yet, but I can definitely implement that. I'll work on implementing both of your requests in the next couple of days.

Reactions: MrC
One of mine? or the birthday one? I have nothing to do with the bd widget framework addon, I just made this extension which provides numerous new widgets to go with it.

PHP:
$conditions = array(
            WidgetFramework_XenForo_Model_User::CONDITIONS_DOB => array(
                'd' => $day,
                'm' => $month
            ),

// checks for user state and banned status
            // since 1.1.2
            'user_state' => 'valid',
            'is_banned' => false,
        );

That's how he gets the user's for the birthday widget... it should be ignoring all users that are banned. What version of XenForo are you using and are you using the current release of bd widget framework?

Top Bottom