[XFSoccer] Soccer Betting Game [Deleted]

All sorted now, thanks AA_. My API key was incorrect and was causing me to show as no activated causing the issues highighted above. The league table now even shows Coventry as -7 :) Good job, keep up the great work and support.

Is it possible to stop members submitting live scores? If some members submit the wrong scores then my site could be blocked right?

there exists a plausibility test and reported results are accepted only if several forums have reported the same result.

at the end of the game, the official and correct result is taken from the data service. This system works for many years without problems.

there exists a plausibility test and reported results are accepted only if several forums have reported the same result.

at the end of the game, the official and correct result is taken from the data service. This system works for many years without problems.

Great thanks...that's good to know and reassuring(y)

Getting a permissions problem for some reason. When I'm testing a normal registered user I can submit bets but there is no option for me to submit a score when I'm logged in as an administrator. As far as I can tell I have the same permissions set for both groups. Anything I'm missing?

This is an excellent add-on by the way. Have just donated.

Getting a permissions problem for some reason. When I'm testing a normal registered user I can submit bets but there is no option for me to submit a score when I'm logged in as an administrator. As far as I can tell I have the same permissions set for both groups. Anything I'm missing?

This is an excellent add-on by the way. Have just donated.

strange, just for sure: do you have same permissions at "Administrative" and "Registered" at domain.com/admin.php?user-groups/ as in picture below?

xfsoccerPERM.webp

Last edited:
Reactions: AA_
I've seen a few people mentioned an API key but don't see any instructions. Can someone point me to them please?

Edit: I was looking in Options. Found it under Applications.

View attachment 54092

I don't quite get what the 38 pages are here?

see our demo/live example:
matchdays of the Norway Tippenligaen 2013
Matchday 18, Matchday 17, Matchday 16, Matchday 15, etc..
you will see, how much points teams had, on which place they was, goal differences, win/draw/loses (W/D/L (hover over the color chars :))), etc...
Start with Matchday 1 and see all/growing statistics from week/matchday to week/matchday.
Really great, isn't? (y) I Love It!

It's the league table as at each match day I think.
Correct :)

Do you know if this will work with XF 1.1.4? We're probably going live with 1.2 in mid-September but then obviously we'd miss the first month of the EPL.

We're currently on XF 1.1.4 as we planned to skipped 1.1.5.

Do you know if this will work with XF 1.1.4? We're probably going live with 1.2 in mid-September but then obviously we'd miss the first month of the EPL.

We're currently on XF 1.1.4 as we planned to skipped 1.1.5.
Rob,
AA_ has started do make this addon with XenForo 1.1.5.
you can test it offline with you backup(don't do it with your live installation!).

Would be nice if you can report the result.

Rob,
AA_ has started do make this addon with XenForo 1.1.5.
you can test it offline with you backup(don't do it with your live installation!).

Would be nice if you can report the result.

Unfortunately our test installs are already upgraded to 1.2 so I don't have a 1.1.4 installation to hand to test it on :-(

Unfortunately our test installs are already upgraded to 1.2 so I don't have a 1.1.4 installation to hand to test it on :-(
you can download 1.1.4 and install it into another test area/database to see if XFSoccer works with your desired xenForo version.

Upcoming features:
- total rankings (yearly, monthly)
- hall of fame
- live reporter rankings
- match-info/statistics (last matches from team A vs. team B, last 5 matches from team A and last 5 matches from team B, bet hints...)
- email notifications

I keep checking in every day for this:D
Can't wait!:p

you can download 1.1.4 and install it into another test area/database to see if XFSoccer works with your desired xenForo version.

Yeah I know, it's just quite a bit of effort to do and then test everything properly. I could easily miss something being broken.

I'll see what I can do though :-)

Top Bottom