update (version: 1.0.2): (MD5: 4c37206853a92769a8e41af72e045472)
- [fixed] error in the display of the last 5 games in league tables
- [fixed] trend arrows in the league tables were not displayed correctly
Installed it with no problems at all. Is there a way for me to input a league? Would really like to have the Mexican league on it. Thanks
I'm sad to hear this. Maybe you could develop something that allows third parties to plug additional leagues, or at least an interface to input the next matches for a custom league or something.I've been running for many years my own data service. the add-on is a client application for this service.
Fair enough. Thank youover the last few years, @AA_ as xfsoccer was only for vB (vbsoccer) took this ad acta, so no third parties can be involved or any interface will be integrated.
right now you have an service which do everything automatically, fetching leagues, teams, start date/time, scores, etc.. tables, crosstables, user ranking lists will be produced automatically too.. so you have nothing to do..
except: you have just to import your desired league and let your USERs play in that game..
update (version: 1.0.3): (MD5: 432c29945e9d714d70fe0b431e45d833)
- [new] automatic import of new seasons of already imported leagues (acp services options)
- [changed] file library/XFSoccer/ControllerAdmin/Abo.php removed
- [changed] acp option "navigations-tab": displayorder changed to 2
- [changed] phrase 'option_xfsoccer_navigation_tab' changed...