[XFSoccer] Soccer Betting Game [Deleted]

Americans says: Soccer as they have Football/American or "American football, Australian rules football, Canadian football, Gaelic football"

European and rest of World: Football

i'm for Football, Fussball, Fudbal, Fútbol, Futebol, Futbolo, Фудбал, etc.. :)

EDIT:
but leave it as SOCCER ;)

Last edited:
Wow. This is simply amazing. It's sort of inspired me to create a forum around the game I love. What an awesome plugin.

its a great addon, unfortunately about a month late as I purchased the pickem mod for the federations cup :(

but never mind, still cant wait to get going with it.

I think the publication of the addon on xenforo.com was an error.
I found this addon on several warez pages.

from Monday, July 22, 2013 no services data are delivered without XenForo license verification.
the addon without a valid services api key is then only a pile of garbage code.

Any idea how to fix this error? Probably me derping.

Code:
Server Error

soccer_service_unavailable
XFSoccer_Model_Leagues->getAvailableLeagues() in XFSoccer/ControllerAdmin/Leagues.php at line 71
XFSoccer_ControllerAdmin_Leagues->actionImport() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 313
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xcrayo/domains/footballforums.eu/public_html/admin.php at line 13

It looks like you're using the league badges/icons. Are you licensed to or might we have copyright issues?

have you not seen the warning notices?

League editor:
Warning! League or competition organizer icon is a subject to the rule of name or trademark law. When using an appropriate icon for the league or competition organizer, these rights are to be observed! Often a permit or license for use is required!

Team editor:
Warning! Team icon is a subject to the rule of name or trademark law. When using an appropriate icon for the team 'Aston Villa', these rights are to be observed! Often a permit or license for use is required!

for my own forum, I have a permit from the DFL (German Football League) for the Bundesliga. The DFL makes this very individual (number of users, topic of the forum, advertising in the forum is bad, etc.).

icons and logos / badges are a difficult issue :(

Top Bottom