[XFSoccer] Soccer Betting Game [Deleted]

This is incredible, I cannot believe this is free.

There is a bug to report

The cross table for English premier league is not contained within the page container and is overflowing.please check the attachment

Feature requests

1. Complete custom sidebar ( where Matches Preview, Live and Custom Navigation group are situated. )
2. Homepage ( homepage is duplicate of schedule )
3. A thread being created for selected matches.

Thanks.

Attachments

• bug-report.webp
    bug-report.webp
    64.5 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
YEAH, it's FREE...
even some warez sites meanwhile means they have the right to distribute it and to think they can just replace authors name. but... something will come ;)

on 1600x900 this does not occur. see attached pic.
xfstyle.webp

just joking :)
i saw this and another overlapping/overflowing already on mobile devices and reported to AA_.

thank you for reporting!
about your request's. AA_ will for sure look on it, but right now is his priority to made this addon done like vbsoccer looks like and with all functions it is has.

I will be having some free time during this week so if you would like help translating to Spanish please let me know.

I will be having some free time during this week so if you would like help translating to Spanish please let me know.

Translations are always welcome!
Please do it.
Do you need the XML file with english phrases, so you can translate them all at once?

attached...
just adjust 2nd line to match spanish settings.

PHP:
<language title="Deutsch [Du]" date_format="j F Y" time_format="H:i" decimal_point="," thousands_separator="." language_code="de-DE" text_direction="LTR" addon_id="XFSoccer">

translate and and zip it back and attach it when you have done.

thank you in advance!

Attachments

attached...
just adjust 2nd line to match spanish settings.

PHP:
<language title="Deutsch [Du]" date_format="j F Y" time_format="H:i" decimal_point="," thousands_separator="." language_code="de-DE" text_direction="LTR" addon_id="XFSoccer">

translate and and zip it back and attach it when you have done.

thank you in advance!
Will do.

is possible to use it with an external virtual point/cash/credit system?

@Kintaro everything is possible, but i'm not sure if AA_ is the correct person for asking that.
whatever you mean with "external virtual point/cash/credit system?". if this systems are AddOn's for XenForo maybe you can ask those guys which have done those systems.
don't get me wrong, but i'm still confused with your question ;)

p.s.:
in vB there was an addon for point system which got points from vbsoccer.

AA_ updated [XFSoccer] Soccer Betting Game with a new update entry:

1.0.6 changelog

update (version: 1.0.6): (MD5: a866c2dfd52349c917103e9b091d0537)
  • [new] license check
  • [fixed] error in local package builder
posted by xfsoccer build script

BuiltWithBBEdit.jpg

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Kintaro everything is possible, but i'm not sure if AA_ is the correct person for asking that.
whatever you mean with "external virtual point/cash/credit system?". if this systems are AddOn's for XenForo maybe you can ask those guys which have done those systems.
don't get me wrong, but i'm still confused with your question ;)

p.s.:
in vB there was an addon for point system which got points from vbsoccer.
@Nicky
there are some virtual cash/points addons for xenforo, I'm asking if you can bet (lose/win) virtual cash/points with XenSoccer using an external pre-installed virtual cash system like:
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/credits.1391/
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/bd-banking.536/
and so on

@Nicky
there are some virtual cash/points addons for xenforo, I'm asking if you can bet (lose/win) virtual cash/points with XenSoccer using an external pre-installed virtual cash system like:
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/credits.1391/
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/bd-banking.536/
and so on
@Kintaro for vbsoccer i think that some made addon(or myself, not sure anymore) for experiance addon where points have being added depence on bet(win/draw/lose). xenforo is new for me, but i will look if i can do something on points base system.

@bumz, russian premier league was there last year. [edit], ups, this year too. 1st and 2nd leagues we never had.

Last edited:
Top Bottom