[XFSoccer] Soccer Betting Game [Deleted]

Hello, thanks for this add-on. I’m very interested in it. Is it ready to be used? Do you have a demo site or somewhere I can see it.

Thank you for sharing. One question, how do you fetch league information? Is there any way I can develop some kind of plugin to support my local league?

This is exactly the kind of thing I have been looking for and would be perfect for my site. Any demo's on any sites, or anywhere?

Thank you for sharing. One question, how do you fetch league information? Is there any way I can develop some kind of plugin to support my local league?

I've been running for many years my own data service. the add-on is a client application for this service.

Installed it with no problems at all. Is there a way for me to input a league? Would really like to have the Mexican league on it. Thanks :D

best AddOn released for vB is now available for XenForo
Installed it with no problems at all. Is there a way for me to input a league? Would really like to have the Mexican league on it. Thanks :D

there is no way to add your own leagues.
all informations will be fetched from the application server and leages which AA_ have imported/prepared manually.

there are right now a lot of leages available.
as far as i know we had Mexican league in 2010/2011 but the league system was to complicated to develope Tables and Cross Tables like for the other leagues. we had only Matches/Bets and User Ranking List.

I've been running for many years my own data service. the add-on is a client application for this service.
I'm sad to hear this. Maybe you could develop something that allows third parties to plug additional leagues, or at least an interface to input the next matches for a custom league or something.

I'm from Colombia and I'm sure you don't have the resources nor the necessity to include my league into your system.

Great work though!

over the last few years, @AA_ as xfsoccer was only for vB (vbsoccer) took this ad acta, so no third parties can be involved or any interface will be integrated.

right now you have an service which do everything automatically, fetching leagues, teams, start date/time, scores, etc.. tables, crosstables, user ranking lists will be produced automatically too.. so you have nothing to do..

except: you have just to import your desired league and let your USERs play in that game.. :)

over the last few years, @AA_ as xfsoccer was only for vB (vbsoccer) took this ad acta, so no third parties can be involved or any interface will be integrated.

right now you have an service which do everything automatically, fetching leagues, teams, start date/time, scores, etc.. tables, crosstables, user ranking lists will be produced automatically too.. so you have nothing to do..

except: you have just to import your desired league and let your USERs play in that game.. :)
Fair enough. Thank you :) :D

Im presuming the ranking list is per league. Is it possible to have also an overall ranking if there isn't one already that I have missed. eg If i have one german guy on my form who is only interested in betting on the Bundesliga, then its a bit pointless him bothering as he's clearly gonna win if hes the only entrant.

Overall league would grab all bets and everyones scores from any league they have chosen so we can have 1 winner and it would still be worth importing some of the less popular leagues for some of my members

Version 1.0.2 is the first step of porting.
the overall-ranking list is one of the main features of the original addon. please be patient :)

Version 1.0.2 is the first step of porting.
the overall-ranking list is one of the main features of the original addon. please be patient :)

Never seen the original addon,

happy it wil be included cheers

Top Bottom