[XFSoccer] Soccer Betting Game [Deleted]

I think he might mean the tables, like the cross table, over lapping the screen edge on small screens/ reduced windows....

By "responsive" I meant in terms of styling. XF 1.2 is termed as being a "responsive design" that responds to the device resolution (i.e. it looks different on tablets/mobiles) with elements moving/disappearing if not needed.

If you make your browser smaller you can simulate what it'd look like on a mobile.

thx jayram and Rob, sometimes my english sucks :(

about mobiles resulutions, we know that already, as myself is looking it with HTC one S(android). we know that you have to scroll to the right if you would like to see whole fixtures, tables, etc. or pages are shrinked.
right now, AA_'s priority is to get the addon working like the vbsoccer which is the a best addon for vBulletin(of course in my opinion). a lot of vB forums are still using it (including myself).
but you should have patience, as AA_ is new to xenForo and he have still a lot of work to get it working like vbsoccer does.

about mobiles resulutions, we know that already, as myself is looking it with HTC one S(android). we know that you have to scroll to the right if you would like to see whole fixtures, tables, etc. or pages are shrinked.
right now, AA_'s priority is to get the addon working like the vbsoccer which is the a best addon for vBulletin(of course in my opinion). a lot of vB forums are still using it (including myself).
but you should have patience, as AA_ is new to xenForo and he have still a lot of work to get it working like vbsoccer does.

Don't misunderstand. I think this addon is excellent and can not believe it's free (you really should be charging for it).

I run quite a large football forum so happy to help test this as I can see it being a great feature on our site :-)

It's fine - I know the issue is already logged. Mine shows up ok on mobiles as I have a min width specified for my page...

Also if I understand correctly, you have a crowdsourced database of live scores. That in itself is valuable and if that could be incorporated into a simple sidebar block we'd happily pay for it on it's own.

apologize, if i came with sentences with missunderstanding.
for sure not, belive me.
as already mentioned, my english sucks (probably after 3-4 beers) sometimes :ROFLMAO:.
i love this addon and would like to support AA_ so far i can(donations, answering in this resource and on vbulletin.org(sometimes!)).
he is a german(his english sucks too :D), myself serbian(have to speak, serbian, german and english) a great dream team..

@AA_ will gona kill me after this post ;)

Is there a way to preview just the next match day?

We had the preview set to 3 days but a lot of people ended up missing the Man City / Newcastle match which is 4 days away.

I've increased the preview to 7 days but now it's showing the Chelsea/Villa match which is in Matchday 2.

Ideally the preview would just show the next matchday for each league. Is that possible?

Actually the problem might be this:

Screen Shot 2013-08-15 at 22.11.03.webp

Screen Shot 2013-08-15 at 22.07.51.webp

The Chealsea/Villa game is listed in Matchday 3 but has a date that's before all the games in Matchday 2.

Is that a mistake?

Chelsea Villa game has been moved forward due the Super Cup game Chelsea play in on the 30th. - It still is match day 3 though in terms of the official schedule...

I would like to change the colour of the table headers..

can you let me know the correct reference to put in EXTRA.css to adjust the styling...

Its the orange part at the top of the tables that I want to change

heading.webp

I was asking the above question on this thread because I have already styled my headings om my forum through EXTRA.css but I need the specific .somethings ( :) ) for the xfsoccer add on in order to make the changes in xfsoccer pages...

I'm using Uniform by xenfocus and mine changed style automatically but it depends on how you changed the rest of the category strips in your extra.css

I always find playing with FireBug is the easiest way to do these sort of changes.

I'm using Uniform by xenfocus and mine changed style automatically but it depends on how you changed the rest of the category strips in your extra.css

I always find playing with FireBug is the easiest way to do these sort of changes.

Yeah I have done my own style based on the default. Not sure why they changed on the site overall but not in xfsoccer page:confused:

Screen Shot 2013-08-17 at 15.11.02.webp

Slight bug. There seems to be an image missing (whistle.png) because it's looking for it in our style directory

/styles/uniform/xfsoccer/whistle.png

but this folder doesn't exist.

Instead the file is in the /styles/default/xfsoccer/ directory.

I'm also not sure what the greyed out tickbox is for next to the image?

We have about 300 users on our site signed up for the first weekend of EPL so this is looking popular. A lot of people are asking whether we can have alert reminders for them before each matchday. Do you think that might be possible?

View attachment 54447

Slight bug. There seems to be an image missing (whistle.png) because it's looking for it in our style directory

/styles/uniform/xfsoccer/whistle.png

but this folder doesn't exist.

Instead the file is in the /styles/default/xfsoccer/ directory.

I'm also not sure what the greyed out tickbox is for next to the image?

this is not a bug. so does the style system by XenForo.
if you have several styles in use, you must copy / link the addon default style folders in your custom style folder(s).

this is not a bug. so does the style system by XenForo.
if you have several styles in use, you must copy / link the addon default style folders in your custom style folder(s).

Rather than hardcoding, shouldn't it use imagePath or something?

Most other addons either create folders in styles/default/ or in /styles/ but the images are then taken from there and don't need copying to every style folder.

For example I have a

/styles/SocialConnect/ folder and a /styles/8wayrun/ folder

I also have /styles/default/xenfluence/ (which is how you've done it) but those images are pulled from the default location and don't need copying to every style.

Top Bottom