[XFSoccer] Soccer Betting Game [Deleted]

Ok, I have a 1.1.4 install set up now but when I try to instal this I get:
This add-on requires XenForo 1.1.5 or higher.

Can I just lower the required version number at the top of the xml file?

search in library/XFSoccer/Install/Controller.php:

PHP:
if (XenForo_Application::$versionId < 1010570)
{
    throw new XenForo_Exception('This add-on requires XenForo 1.1.5 or higher.', true);
}

and change to:

PHP:
{
    //throw new XenForo_Exception('This add-on requires XenForo 1.1.5 or higher.', true);
}

search in library/XFSoccer/Install/Controller.php:

PHP:
{
    throw new XenForo_Exception('This add-on requires XenForo 1.1.5 or higher.', true);
}

and change to:

PHP:
{
    //throw new XenForo_Exception('This add-on requires XenForo 1.1.5 or higher.', true);
}

Thanks, installing now.

Do you forsee any issues with 1.1.4 or is it hard to say?

One other question. Previously it wasn't allowed for sites to show the EPL league table without licensing. I seem to recall that something changed with that but are there any licensing issues that you're aware of?

One other question. Previously it wasn't allowed for sites to show the EPL league table without licensing. I seem to recall that something changed with that but are there any licensing issues that you're aware of?
AA_ will look on it and will give you a answer as soon as possible as we have now a bank holiday in DE/AT/CH and a long weekend is coming :)

btw. can you report that you are running XFSoccer on 1.1.4 without issues? (btw. thank you for trying it on this version!)

It seems to be working so far.

It installed ok.
Everything seems to display properly.
Users can enter score predictions.

I don't think there's anything else I can test until we have some matches. For example, I guess we wont know about the live scores and point scoring until after some matches.

@RobParker for test purposes, there are some matches going on from Aug 16th on. Here the link to see in which leagues. Add those(some of them) leagues into your test installation of xenforo add some predictions and look if there are errors after the matches. thank you again!

@RobParker for test purposes, there are some matches going on from Aug 16th. Here the link to see in which leagues. Add those(some of them) leagues into your test installation of xenforo add some predictions and look if there are errors after the matches. thank you again!

Thanks. We really want this for EPL though and as that lives on Saturday I think we need to install this on our live site before Friday to give people chance to enter.

I'm relatively happy that it's working so I think we'll give it a go and see.

hmm.. not really understand what you mean. http://xfsoccer.me/xfsoccer/ is working on 1.2.0. please explain. THX!

By "responsive" I meant in terms of styling. XF 1.2 is termed as being a "responsive design" that responds to the device resolution (i.e. it looks different on tablets/mobiles) with elements moving/disappearing if not needed.

If you make your browser smaller you can simulate what it'd look like on a mobile.

Top Bottom