xfShowcase - For the fans of XenForo, by the fans of XenForo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh so ya'll are actually using the showcase mod. That's wassup. I was wondering why I didn't see it earlier. How do I get in?

I see you also have a resources section. Can you please consider adding ragtek's view who downloaded modification? I think that's a must-have resource. I don't see why they don't do it for Xenforo.com

I see you also have a resources section. Can you please consider adding ragtek's view who downloaded modification? I think that's a must-have resource. I don't see why they don't do it for Xenforo.com

I could contact ragtek and ask, but I am not going to post it or host it without his permission.

Ahhhh. Install it... I see what you mean now.

Just wanted to thank the incredible developers who have been graciously donating their products as a way to get a demo out easily. The response thus far has been outstanding.

Syndol, bobster65, Chris Deeming, Luke Foreman, Mike Edge.... I hope you guys get many sales thrown your way.

goblues said:
Just bought it! Will I use it, not sure (haven't even read up on what it does yet :p) but that doesn't matter, just showing some love to Chris.

BigPete7978 said:
It has me looking at the Showcase add-on. Might be next purchase. It's pretty awesome.

ArnyVee said:
Seeing addons, modifications and themes in full use on a site like this will ABSOLUTELY influence me (and I'm sure many others) to support developers by donating or purchasing their products/services.

Matt said:
I've asked for feedback on my site about installing the Stock Trader app

It may take a bit, but your products are getting noticed.

Again, big thanks to all of you supporting the xF community we have built.

demo2.png

Here are a few of our add-ons that you are able to test out (on the user-end), to help decide if your site needs them or not.

Theme:
Soft Responsive by Arty

Add-Ons (As Listed in Admin, no special order):
BarfiLounge Profile Visitors by ineedhelp
Bookmarks by Syndol
gift.png

******* - Credits by *******
Conversation Essentials by Syndol
gift.png

Member Map by Martin Aronsen
Notifications by Chris Deeming
gift.png

Post Ratings by Luke Foreman
Prefix Forum Listing by Fuhrmann
TaigaChat Pro by Luke Foreman
gift.png

XF Arcade by Kevin
[8WayRun.com] XenPorta (Portal) by Jaxel
[bd] Tag Me by xfrocks
[bd] Widget Framework by xfrocks
[dc] Smiley Manager by htdesignz
[NFLJ] Showcase by bobster65
gift.png

[NFLJ] Stocktrader by bobster65

Graphics:
Xenforo Extended Smilies by Shelley
Alien Smilies v2 by Shelley

Template Modifications:
Message Autosave by moman

The
gift.png
was a donation by a developer in order to get their product out and seen in a live environment, while still feeling at home with the xenForo crowd.

If you are a fan of xF, feel free to stop by, register, get verified
verified33.png
;) ... just hang out and have a great time.

Well done on this new site. In particular on not having silly rules about x number of posts before you can do things. So many other sites end up with such terrible content with threads like "What did you last eat?" and "Do you prefer cats or dogs?" or "Android or iPhone and why?" just so people can spam up a post count at the expense of intelligent and meaningful content.

Also nicely styled, very professional, though some of the fonts are a little small for my aging eyes ;)

Well done on this new site. In particular on not having silly rules about x number of posts before you can do things. So many other sites end up with such terrible content with threads like "What did you last eat?" and "Do you prefer cats or dogs?" or "Android or iPhone and why?" just so people can spam up a post count at the expense of intelligent and meaningful content.

Also nicely styled, very professional, though some of the fonts are a little small for my aging eyes ;)
Android and iPhone threads tend to break down into arguments, which actually offer some decent content at times. Really depends on your site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom