xfShop [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, is it hard to add a feature to enable each item to include the price with Tax? I would like to put this script in, but law here states that all prices must include the tax or it is false advertising.

So if "item a" costs $10, it should show up to viewers as $11 (10% tax).

Also is it possible to have default categories where all sellers items display (like on ebay)?

Thanks.
I can include a nice checkbox to include tax with the item that would have to be checked when a seller adds a new product.

That is something the admin would set.

Sounds good! If you can make it so the admin sets it in the settings, and it automatically adds the price that would be great. I am going to purchase this addon I think, it sounds pretty great so far.

Can users buy account upgrades like colored usernames, custom titles, bigger avatars, or larger PM boxes with this? If not, are there plans to add these things?

If not yet and it's planned, any time table on that release?

It's a huge whole in XF right now.

Should add a system that allows users to purchase points.
Therefore allowing them to purchase "things" with those purchased points.

Allow them to trade the points they purchased for stuff, like information or if it's a game, for ingame stuff..
That way people can either buy "usergroups" or post for them :)

Should add a system that allows users to purchase points.
Therefore allowing them to purchase "things" with those purchased points.

Allow them to trade the points they purchased for stuff, like information or if it's a game, for ingame stuff..
That way people can either buy "usergroups" or post for them :)

MyShop (v2.0)has the ability to use PayPal to purchase additional "points/credits". Donation is also part of it.

Go to Mythotical.com for more information

MyShop is being rewritten, as stewart1champ once told me, releasing it under a new name does not make it an update or better so I am releasing it under a new name and fully rewritten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom