xfShop [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cupara

Mythotical submitted a new resource:

MyShop (version 1.0.4) - Image shop system for XenForo with future expansion to include physical products.

Description: MyShop in its current state is an image shop similar to that of iShop for vBulletin. This is a v1.0 release therefore more features to come and most should be based on what users want. The features listed below are what is currently in v1.0.

Future:
With version 2.0.0 coming out later this summer, this new version is an overhaul of the entire system with more options to allow customization of how the shop looks and feels. The following...

Read more about this resource...

I'm many ask why the price change from the original $35 to $45. The answer is simple, I have put a lot of work into this mod, a lot of work by myself therefore I find it in the best interest for me to increase the price not only for that but because my product has been pirated and it is hard to fight every site that pirates my work. I hope everyone understands and notice that the renewal price has not changed.

At this time no, I am going to build an importer once I finish change xShop over to MyShop that way points accumalated using [bd] Banking or other point mods can import them to MyPoints (included with MyShop) so they can be spent.

Travis, I am actually working on the importer now. Won't be finished until I get finals out of the way but once it is done, I'll give you temp access to my development area to show you how it works and if your satisfied then you can make a purchase and get access to v2.0.0 beta.

Took care of it, I went ahead and validated you. Apparently the system doesn't like all users, you are the second person I have had to validate since launch last year of xenPoints.

Travis, I am actually working on the importer now. Won't be finished until I get finals out of the way but once it is done, I'll give you temp access to my development area to show you how it works and if your satisfied then you can make a purchase and get access to v2.0.0 beta.
yay! Looking forward to that.

Can't wait to keep testing MyShop :)

Meh, not so much me... I was super excited when it first dropped. Had to have been one of the first purchasers, no doubt about that... then, felt like i was kicked in the nuts. Switched sites 3 times, names 3 times, what it does, how it works, and never got any kind of an update.

LOL stewart you got what you paid for. Things happen, can't help real life over takes things and sorry but switched sites twice and changed named twice, get your facts straight before you decide to make a post. It was all a bad business venture so I decided to move everything to my personal site. Now if you continue on this same path I'll just have to report it and leave it at that. I don't need to explain myself more than once.

Also, you were part of the beta test group and never tested a thing or reported bugs so that is on you for missing out on v2 beta.

LOL stewart you got what you paid for. Things happen, can't help real life over takes things and sorry but switched sites twice and changed named twice, get your facts straight before you decide to make a post. It was all a bad business venture so I decided to move everything to my personal site. Now if you continue on this same path I'll just have to report it and leave it at that. I don't need to explain myself more than once.

Also, you were part of the beta test group and never tested a thing or reported bugs so that is on you for missing out on v2 beta.

:rolleyes:

Good luck with your add-on.

v1.0 is yes, but beta 2.0 is including the option to sell permission based stuff such as username changes, premium forum access, etc. Physical goods come after 2.0 release.

Mythotical is Steven Moore right? Your portal had great potential but it never went anywhere, there must of been at least 30 updates of things you were going to do that never happend. Im sorry for the negative talk, but @ $45 I think its only fair people know they may not get what they paid for. I hope this is not the case, if you can stick to your promises then this looks really promising. Best of luck to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom