xfShop [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but the user can determine which ones appear in their signature area. You can turn the feature off all together as well you can limit the number displayed as well.

Steve, that's showing in the sig field on the site, he's asking for it being displayed under the avatar (postbit).

postbit is the entire post. He didn't specify so I'm just showing where it displays at currently.

NOTE: Support will no longer be handled in discussions on the site. You MUST report any bugs or suggestions on my site as I will not check this site very often. If you do post a bug report or suggestion here it will go ignored. Mythotical Mods Bug Tracker

In the future version, will users be able to store their shipping information?​
Will the system be able to include a % tax? (So all products show with the after tax calculated price)​
Will the system allow usergroups to be vendors (eg business vendor, user vendor, etc)​
Will the system allow vendors based on usergroup to pay a fee to the site for using the shops?​
Will it allow payment gateways for products (without using my points system)?​

In the future version, will users be able to store their shipping information?​
Will the system be able to include a % tax? (So all products show with the after tax calculated price)​
Will the system allow usergroups to be vendors (eg business vendor, user vendor, etc)​
Will the system allow vendors based on usergroup to pay a fee to the site for using the shops?​
Will it allow payment gateways for products (without using my points system)?​
Stay tuned for a full list of coming features to v2

MyShop v2 Confirmed Features
  • Username styling
  • Profile styling
  • Thread featuring
  • Use of points to purchase products (Requires the use of the built in paypal system to purchase more points)
  • Usergroup changing
  • Forum permission purchases (Such as ability to delete own threads and posts)
  • Store of shipping information
  • Tax option
  • User create shops
  • Shop based fees for user shops
  • Google Checkout, Authorize.net, WorldPay, and Amazon Payments
  • Options for image purchase placements
  • Point system integration of all possible points system out there
  • Fully working importers
  • Coupon system
  • Discount system
  • Fully working donation system with donation log
  • License system (per say) (This may wait until 2.5 so I can make sure it is fully working without flaws)

With this version release we are going to have a special for those who have not purchase MyPoints, there will be a bundle deal that will be announced later by ArnyVee as he hammers out the details further.

NOTE: Currently having issues with my hosting account so I have placed all development on hold for the time being. Once things are sorted and fixed development will continue. Reason is I have no access to my cPanel/WHM nor my FTP so any current work is on my server.

With this version release we are going to have a special for those who have not purchase MyPoints, there will be a bundle deal that will be announced later by ArnyVee as he hammers out the details further.

but MyPoints was not included inside MyShop?

At this time no, I am going to build an importer once I finish change xShop over to MyShop that way points accumalated using [bd] Banking or other point mods can import them to MyPoints (included with MyShop) so they can be spent.

it's something changed from May?
I'm asking that because I'm thinking of buy/install shop and point system so I'm choosing what will be the best for me.

but MyPoints was not included inside MyShop?
MyShop v1 includes it as MyShop Points but with v2 MyPoints is separate so that more mods release by us can utilize MyPoints.

it's something changed from May?
I'm asking that because I'm thinking of buy/install shop and point system so I'm choosing what will be the best for me.
Ok I suggest holding off another week before you purchase that way you can get the bundle of MyShop and MyPoints as we will launch a special promotion in celebration of MyShop v2 being released.

UPDATE: Have finished adding all the necessary options for the new features, removed all the MyShop Currency instances, and after some sleep I will start adding each user account upgrade feature to the add product page.

Screenshots of the new list of options, ton more added even though I removed a bunch.

MyShop-Options-1.webpMyShop-Options-2.webpMyShop-Options-3.webp

Will sellers be able to add their products into categories created by the admin?
Will surfing the shop tell you who is the seller for each item?
Will the display price of the item include the tax in it (important for Australian people)
Will sellers be able to add multiple shipping costs to their items?
Will each category state the amount of items within the category?

Will sellers be able to add their products into categories created by the admin?
Will surfing the shop tell you who is the seller for each item?
Will the display price of the item include the tax in it (important for Australian people)
Will sellers be able to add multiple shipping costs to their items?
Will each category state the amount of items within the category?
Sellers can add their own categories and products given permission is provided by the admin.
Each seller that has there own shop will be listed in the breadcrumb along with the shop name that seller chose.
No the tax will not be shown until check out, if AU has to have a tax on each item then that will be tallied in the cart.
Multiple shipping costs is something I have not looked into, usually a tax would cover that even if a tax is not required.
Yes each category will have the product count next to each one.

Cool, is it hard to add a feature to enable each item to include the price with Tax? I would like to put this script in, but law here states that all prices must include the tax or it is false advertising.

So if "item a" costs $10, it should show up to viewers as $11 (10% tax).

Also is it possible to have default categories where all sellers items display (like on ebay)?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom