xfShop [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
All mine are. LOL

Mythotical, a brand name?

I'm worrying about there are many type of Point/Credit solutions here.
DBT (with their Avatar/Signature Addon, xCredits, [bd] Banking,...) And we also have Trophy points for Trophies. Are they too much?

Mythotical is a brand name, I'm in the process of copyrighting and trademarking Mythotical.

There are many types, but mine is the only one I know that will have an importer. Trophy points can't be spent, they only earn you achievements basically so those are pointless except getting know on a site. That is about it.

Sorry to say DBT is a product I'm not even going to consider competition. They don't listen to their customers and some other stuff but I'll leave it at that.

Ok should be good now, I had to close off forums so I could get things sorted in an admin only forum for me to keep track of things.

I like the VBCredits/VB Shop mod by DBT. But i need to have these addons ASAP. If i see something good by you, i'm surely buy it.

MyShop is going to be similar to vBShop and beyond. I feel vBShop is too limited in that it doesn't allow for multiple options of selling instead your stuck with either a digital store, image shop, or physical goods store. Not optimal in this day and age.

MyShop is going to be similar to vBShop and beyond. I feel vBShop is too limited in that it doesn't allow for multiple options of selling instead your stuck with either a digital store, image shop, or physical goods store. Not optimal in this day and age.

For me, i prefer a fully featured virtual shop with great possibility of customization instead of a mix of virtual and real items...there are 2 different worlds...if i need this i prefer 2 separate addons for handling that. Just my 2 cents...

For me, i prefer a fully featured virtual shop with great possibility of customization instead of a mix of virtual and real items...there are 2 different worlds...if i need this i prefer 2 separate addons for handling that. Just my 2 cents...
I think you misunderstand my goal for MyShop. It will have the possibility to be a mix, straight virtual, straight physical, etc.

I think you misunderstand my goal for MyShop. It will have the possibility to be a mix, straight virtual, straight physical, etc.

Ok. If you remember in the past (in your old board) i have asked you an ETA for the credits addon (i need a credits addon for earning points an a shop mod for spending this points). Do you have an ETA now for the credits addon?

If you already have a shop installed and your looking for a points system to use with it then no ETA as I do not intend to rush MyPoints. If you need a shop then MyShop has a points system built in which is MyPoints.

I was aiming for next week but due to packing and moving I have gotten behind so now I'm looking at a release after June 1st, I'm hoping for a June 8th release.

I look forward to drooling over new features :D

Good luck with your move, may it be painless and stress free!
(y)

You can visit my site and look in the Announcement forum for a list of coming features in 2.0.0

Yeah, I'm gonna need it. Moving the 26th of this month, have a couple of friends helping but it will take 3 hours to drive to our new place then the rest of the weekend to unload the truck and unpack.

Can the points be run as money (ie 56000000 points converted to $56,000,000)?

And do we have to pay for updates?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom