XFS Mobile [Deleted]

When I hit enter. It doesn't take me to the /edit screen. The task manager shows unusual CPU and RAM usage.

Extremely strange, try rebooting the phone for kicks? I made no changes to the edit button other than some simple css.

Sorry, same thing. Maybe an addon is interfering. I'll debug this later tonight and report back.

This is a fantasic style, but I'm not sure if the automatic mobile redirect is working on my site.
I've installed the addon and made sure it's set to switch to the correct style ID, but on my phone it doesn't work. (Galaxy Nexus - Android 4.0)

I'd appreciate if anyone could take a look at www.radioctrl.com and tell me if its working or not?

This is a fantasic style, but I'm not sure if the automatic mobile redirect is working on my site.
I've installed the addon and made sure it's set to switch to the correct style ID, but on my phone it doesn't work. (Galaxy Nexus - Android 4.0)

I'd appreciate if anyone could take a look at www.radioctrl.com and tell me if its working or not?

Check if you have written the devices in which the addon will recognize the themes. I'm referring to the Additional Agents field in the Automatic Mobile Style Switcher addon.

I've added android,blackberry,windows ce,windows phone,kindle this that should work with most if it.

Fantastic job on the update!

I have a couple suggestions. Let me know if it would be better if I posted screenshots.

I have a lot of moderation buttons and want to hide them unless needed. Could the moderation buttons become a drop down spinner?

If your board name is long the drop down menu for the top left gets overlaid.

Is there a way to disable sharing buttons on the mobile version? They seem to slow it down a little.

Thanks!

With Android it works perfectly but with the iPhone there's a small glitch that you can see below. The names are truncated in half horizontally.

TTBaP.webp

Sorry, I was referring to the "Online Status" addon. It seems you have it installed. I suggest you don't use that addon with the mobile theme because it messes up the user info. It you have modified templates revert it.

Sorry, I was referring to the "Online Status" addon. It seems you have it installed. I suggest you don't use that addon with the mobile theme because it messes up the user info. It you have modified templates revert it.
Is there no way you can make it compatible? Also if this is a new style, template changes to other styles shouldn't matter should they?

I second the pet board. If I revert it I loose it also on my main style but this is another style not related to the default one. How can I do?

I meant if you have template edits in the "Mobile Theme" you should revert them. In order to show online - offline status there are some template modifications necessary. Of course you shouldn't revert your other themes which wouldn't make sense anyway.

I meant if you have template edits in the "Mobile Theme" you should revert them. In order to show online - offline status there are some template modifications necessary. Of course you shouldn't revert your other themes which wouldn't make sense anyway.
I've not made any modification in the mobile template. Just installed...

Fantastic job on the update!

I have a couple suggestions. Let me know if it would be better if I posted screenshots.

I have a lot of moderation buttons and want to hide them unless needed. Could the moderation buttons become a drop down spinner?

If your board name is long the drop down menu for the top left gets overlaid.

Is there a way to disable sharing buttons on the mobile version? They seem to slow it down a little.

Thanks!

1.) Do you have a screenshot of the area for the moderation buttons you'd want to hide in a dropdown?

2.) I came up with an idea to redo the navigation making it a bit more friendly, this will solve this problem, but if you wanted a quick fix for now by possibly shortening your board name manually on just this style header, open page_container:

Find:

Code:
<xen:if is="{$showHomeLink}">
<a href="{$homeLink}">{$xenOptions.boardTitle}</a>
            <xen:else />
{$xenOptions.boardTitle}
</xen:if>

Replace the {$xenOptions.boardTitle} with like Fierce Board Mobile ;) 1.0.4 will include a revamped header.

3.) Added a style property to the next version to disable sharing options globally but for a quick fix you can simply open share_page, wrap the entire page in a <xen:comment> </xen:comment>

Ok for the Status Online it uses template hooks which I left intact for this reason :).

You have 2 options off the top of my head which you can add in extra.css:

Show it, float it to the right:

Code:
.userUserOffline {
float: right;
padding-top: 7px;
}
.userUserOnline {
float: right;
padding-top: 7px;
}

Or simply hide it:

Code:
.userUserOffline {
display: none !important
}
.userUserOnline {
display: none !important
}

Floating it looks as such:

example2.webp

I hope I shouldn't have to show an example for the hide method ;p.

Top Bottom