Resource icon

[XFR] User Albums 1.0.0 b7

No permission to download
@Pepelac not sure if you are still supporting this, (thank you if you are or regardless :)) but is there a way to disable the navigation item?

[media gallery] will have [an xfr user album importer] when 2.0 is released.
i havent paid much attention to mg development... only enough to be aware that it is now the official xf media gallery. does the current version of media gallery feature the xfr importer?

Tools > Import External Data and select the importer from the list and follow the instructions.

Just a note about redirections; although there is code to support redirections in XFMG 1.x this won’t function after upgrading to XF/MG 2.x.

If redirecting the existing URLs is important then you should choose the option to “Retain content IDs” when setting up the importer and you may have to implement server side redirects yourself. It’s possible you might be able to do it with Route Filters but I’d have to be reminded about the XFR Albums URL format to be sure.

@Chris D do I still have to do the import, I am on 1.5.21 just upgrading the XFR Album to XMG? Also, if I do not retain the content ID will link be messed up?

1.webp

Top Bottom