Resource icon

[XFR] User Albums 1.0.0 b7

No permission to download
@oman
Thanks you.
Today,i tried verry much before i post in this thread to need help.
I find and saw template to edit.It is " xfr_useralbum_images_view"
But,i am not good about css html,so i want Other Members who are using this addon can help me.

Last edited:
Once again, you have linked to a paid add-on that already does what you want.

Perhaps you should look at buying one of the gallery solutions that already do what you want, and are fully supported by the original developers.

Hi.

Great add-on. However I'm wondering if someone knows how to fix an issue that's arisen.

When a thumbnail is clicked the lightbox is only allowing the large version of the picture to appear sometimes. It is inconsistent. At times the image will appear in the lightbox and at other times only a broken document icon will appear.

It was at times not adding the image path to the src attribute.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jon

Hey, guys!
Is there any option for Admin to manage the photo uploaded to User Albums?
'Coz today I have quite an interesting problem. I uploaded, let say, 20 images to the album, but didn't have a time to press Save, due to Wifi problem.

When I came back online I tried to find those uploaded images, but unlikely. Then I looked via FTP and found them uploaded, but not visible in the album.
So, it turned that I can't control how many images I have as a garbage on my server, which is uploaded, but not attached to the album due to some internet problem.

Any thoughts how to manage it?

Hello, thanks it's a good addon :)
I have a suggestion, can you add this functionality please ? Add a like to comments.

Nice work, great addon. My users are loving having their own albums.

I am trying to get user albums to do double duty as the users private albums and as the sites official "best of" gallery. I added a user with the same name as my forum and the gallery albums are set up under that account. Is there a way to keep that users albums from showing up under the general albums listing?

Also, is there a way to change the bread crumb trail on this addon-- I want it to live in the members tab (the link is already there).

Well, this isn't what I want but, it at least gets rid of the bug. I'm going to keep playing with it. But if you go into xfr_useralbums_images_list it's the xfrIbTrigger class causing the lightbox. So, if you just remove it or rename it (I used -x so I can find later if I need), it then opens without lightbox and things work fine. Just not near as pretty or fun. :(

Code:
<a id="image-{$image.image_id}" href="{xen:link useralbums/view-image, $image}" class="xfrIbTrigger-x thumbBox" data-href="{xen:link useralbums/imagebox, $image}">
Thank you for this, it fixed many of my problems.

One of my customers needs this add-on until XenMediaGallery has importer, so I've fixed some bugs and added responsive design to it.
You can download updated add-on here: https://github.com/cyberalien/xfr_user_albums
Click "download zip" button on bottom right side of page.

There might be more bugs or incomplete parts. Haven't tested it on live environment yet.
Thank you. Fixed all my responsive design issues.

@Pepelac Fix profile tab Albums no display thumbnail.

Open XfRu_UserAlbums_EventListener_Template.php

Find:
PHP:
if ($album['thumbnail_width'])
                        {
                            $data = array(
                                'data_id' => $album['data_id'],
                                'file_hash' => $album['file_hash'],
                            );
                            $album['thumbnailUrl'] = $imagesModel->getImageThumbnailUrl($data);
                        }

Add below:
PHP:
elseif($album['image_data_id'])
                        {
                            $data = array(
                                'data_id' => $album['image_data_id'],
                                'file_hash' => $album['image_file_hash'],
                            );
                            $album['thumbnailUrl'] = $imagesModel->getImageThumbnailUrl($data);
                        }

Thanks for great addon :)
Another great fix. Thanks.

Does anyone know how to edit the breadcrumb trail? I want user albums to show up as home\members\albums.

Does anyone know how to exclude a member from the gallery list?

Top Bottom