Resource icon

[XFR] User Albums 1.0.0 b7

No permission to download
I would like to change the background color of the 'white' to another color, and make the users image larger so that the background doesn't look soo large as a big white border. Please help:

Attachments

• file_photoalbum.webp
    file_photoalbum.webp
    119.5 KB · Views: 38
ERROR when I try to view the images now: "The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console." It did not happen at first but when I returned to view it I cannot open any of the files with getting this error.

ERROR when I try to view the images now: "The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console." It did not happen at first but when I returned to view it I cannot open any of the files with getting this error.
I found out why I got this error. Iwas because of the edit suggested to keep people from showing that they're "Viewing Image Galler" when they're not. Can I get the 'exact placement' of this code because maybe I just entered it wrong...

Suggestion: It would be wonderful with the option to browse the "latest photos" in the lightbox.
Just lige the "What's New" in the Forum.

When the user log in and enter the album, there could be a box with the latest pictures and when you click the first it will open in the lightbox where you can browse all new photos. Under each photo you should have the option to "visit user x's album"

All the best
Morten

Pepelac,

Have just updated from b5 to b7 - i notice in b7 you mention "Global albums - user can create global album in which other users can upload images. This is an experimental feature." - how can you enable this?? - i have posted some images, however i cannot then log in and add pics as another user....

any pointers would be good - i can only find options to add as public or private, and no ability to add pics to anothers album... I;m probably just missing something somewhere...

Thanks..

Pepelac,

Have just updated from b5 to b7 - i notice in b7 you mention "Global albums - user can create global album in which other users can upload images. This is an experimental feature." - how can you enable this?? - i have posted some images, however i cannot then log in and add pics as another user....

any pointers would be good - i can only find options to add as public or private, and no ability to add pics to anothers album... I;m probably just missing something somewhere...

Thanks..

It's been awhile since I set this up but when I create a new album I can set it to public, private, or global. I'd imagine it's in the options.

Thanks, however thats just strange. I have it checked in user permissions - even checked in individual user permissions (mine), however when i go to post it still doesnt exist.....

Eric - did you do a fresh install or update from a previous??

Attachments

• gallery2.webp
    gallery2.webp
    2.8 KB · Views: 29
  • gallery3.webp
    gallery3.webp
    15.4 KB · Views: 28
And 'did I miss anything', or are we not able to create 'album covers'?
Can I get Any response on this?:

1) Album Cover Creation?
2) How do we LIKE an image or Album?

There are NO provision for these and it shows 'How Many Album LIKEs', but there's no way to even LIKE anything...

file_albumproblem1.webpfile_albumproblem2.webpfile_albumproblem1.webpfile_albumproblem2.webp

Look in the top right corner of an album (next to album tools).

When viewing a photo look in the top right of the message box.
Got it (The two LIKE links)! Thanks, I stupidly was not seeing it because it is my own album which we are not allowed to 'like' ~ lmao!

Now, what about being able to give our albums it's own album cover, or at least taking one of the images inside of the album to use it as the cover?

It looks like the last uploaded image is the album cover so you could do it that way.
No, I mean in the profile area. In Profile area it only shows the default 'no-cover' image. I'll show the pic, 'again':

Attachments

• file_albumproblem2.webp
    file_albumproblem2.webp
    248.4 KB · Views: 28
Top Bottom