Resource icon

[XFR] User Albums 1.0.0 b7

No permission to download
Does anyone know which template I need to edit in order to get the navigation tabe to point to a specific User's Albums rather than everyone's albums?

So for example the user 'Gallery' would have his albums displayed if someone click the tab in the navbar.

Im looking to install a gallery mod and undecided between this and the simple gallery.

Is this mod still supported?

Of course support matters! I dont want to install a product thats not going to be upgraded/supported etc. This is being classed as a basic gallery, which is ideal at the moment, but I dont want to install, get my members to fill the gallery up only to find its unsupported and that 12 months down the line someone has coded a new gallery system with a lot more features.

That then relies upon either hoping that future gallery mods have an import tool or whether you can get someone to code an import tool.

Thats why I was aksing whether anyone had tried this and the Simple Gallery - which is a paid mod.

pepelac goes for long periods of what appears to be inactivity between updates, but he does indeed maintain this gallery despite the fact it may look like he doesnt.

Is there an option to show the 'latest' or 'random' user pics in the sidebar?

Yes. It will do it I know with xenporta... but... on mine it was now you see it, now you don't...
Cant get it to come back and appear on the sidebar to save my soul...Not sure what happened..
But, I was able to do when I built the form from scratch, and it was the first add on...
I had about 20 photos down the right side of my side bar.... I spent two days trying to get it back but in vane.
No one has responded to my reply for the issue over at the xenporta mod as the user galler is fine... Issue seems to be with the portal.

Top Bottom