• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[XFR] User Albums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any possibility of have a catogries option where the user can place their album under a specific topic/category?

Any possibility of allowing others to contribute their own pictures to someone else's album? Original album creator could choose "Allow Public Submissions" or something similar..?

I need this functionality:

Whenever a new album is created, a new thread should be created as well, containing all the pictures of the album. I am willing to pay to get this done.

Can we see a list of what the stable version will be? Im at the point i want to get some type of gallery and Im not sure what this is going to be in the end. I love the plugin as it is but I want categories.

Thanks for such a great plugin, I really like it. I just need to know whats in the future for it.

As always Pepelac, thank you for this great add-on.

I have two additional requests that might have already been changed (I'm using an older version)
-When a user uploads new photos, include it in the feed similar to how it works when a user adds photos to a thread. Also show in users activity feed on their profile.
-Option to remove lightbox when clicking on images. Can this be done easily on my own if I upgrade now?

Thanks again

In 'display locations', we have the following options:

Latest albums on the forum sidebar
Random albums on the forum sidebar
Latest images before forum list
Latest images below forum list
Random images before forum list
Random images below forum list
Profile Tab
Member card

How can I get 'latest albums before forum list'?

Would really appreciate some help!!

How can I get 'latest albums before forum list'?
There is no such option.

If you want to add it, you should change XfRu_UserAlbums_EventListener_Template class (library/XfRu/UserAlbums/EventListener/Template.php) and add this code

PHP:
$viewParams = array(
    'latestAlbums' => $albumsModel->getLatestAlbums()
);

$tpl = $template->create('xfr_useralbums_sidebar_latest_albums', $viewParams);

$contents = $tpl . $contents;

after the line
PHP:
case 'forum_list_nodes' :

You also should change the xfr_useralbums_sidebar_latest_albums tempalte or create your own and pass its name to the function call in this line - $tpl = $template->create('xfr_useralbums_sidebar_latest_albums', $viewParams); instead of xfr_useralbums_sidebar_latest_albums

There is no such option.

If you want to add it, you should change XfRu_UserAlbums_EventListener_Template class (library/XfRu/UserAlbums/EventListener/Template.php) and add this code

PHP:
$viewParams = array(
    'latestAlbums' => $albumsModel->getLatestAlbums()
);

$tpl = $template->create('xfr_useralbums_sidebar_latest_albums', $viewParams);

$contents = $tpl . $contents;

after the line
PHP:
case 'forum_list_nodes' :

You also should change the xfr_useralbums_sidebar_latest_albums tempalte or create your own and pass its name to the function call in this line - $tpl = $template->create('xfr_useralbums_sidebar_latest_albums', $viewParams); instead of xfr_useralbums_sidebar_latest_albums

Hi Pepelac,

I did what you said and it works but not perfectly. It shows a list of albums with user avatars (just as it does in forum sidebar). How can I change this into grid view with thumbnails just like latest images?

Thanks for your help!

ps. Right now, it is displaying like this:
Untitled1.webp

but I need it to look like this:
Untitled.webp

When viewing an album, I want the newest pictures to be shown first. How to accomplish this?

I request this to be part of the options in a future version of this excellent add-on :)

When viewing an album, I want the newest pictures to be shown first. How to accomplish this?
I request this to be part of the options in a future version of this excellent add-on :)
How are the images ordered currently ?
In order they were uploaded ?

I do see that albums are ordered newest to oldest.

When you are making a gallery, there are two ways of making it ... Album-based or Image-based.
Since this is an album-based product, many functions will be directed at the album level not the image level.

Yes, the albums themselves are ordered newest to oldest - but when entering an album, the pictures are sorted the other way around. Counter-intuitive, imo.

I haven't bothered with this add-on yet as I would like the Albums to be within a member's profile.

The tab should be with the other tabs in a member's profile.

Not in the top nav.

Please can u make this change - thanks.

Wow i installed this on one of my forums several months ago.. After giving up on Galleria i finally installed the most current version on my primary forum and am really impressed with the improvements.. Keep up the good work.. I initially was going to use User Albums for a temporary solution but i am impressed enough with the direction this project is heading that i will be keeping it for the long term..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom