• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[XFR] User Albums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankyou. I'll throw it on localhost test when I get a chance. :)
I dunno, Galleries eh, like buses you wait for one and a few come at once. J/k

Re: And yes, there will be importer from the vB albums.
That must be quoted in RED in the first post :D as I am sure lot of users will be looking for that as soon as they enter this thread
Good idea. It is easily missed. It looks as if it is a part of the installation .... which I didn't want to read until I need to.

Planned Features
- Import from vB albums

Demo:
- might be nice to list a few demos. Ideally people would volunteer their site.

Great job so far.

Just letting you know there is a missing like handler causing a major function in the Tapatalk plugin to fail.

8x74.png

The same error her (No TapaTalk):

Fatal error: Class 'XfRu_UserAlbums_LikeHandler_Comment' not found in /var/www/xxxxx/xxxxx.xx/httpdocs/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Like.php on line 362

Here is a quick fix, which fixes this error
Code:
Fatal error: Class 'XfRu_UserAlbums_LikeHandler_Comment' not found
Just put extracted file to library/XfRu/UserAlbums/LikeHandler folder. Sorry for this error :)

Pepelac: please consider human nature .... don't bury a fix in a thread .... as people won't see it.
Put the fix in the first post.
That's where people go to download and they won't read all the posts in a thread. Neither would you.

Maybe somebody already reported this but I had a minor issue with private albums. I changed a public album into a private one. When I click "View own albums" nothing appears. But I go to "User albums" the album appears there with a lock sign. I guess it should also appear under "View own albums" since its also my album even though if locked.

Whenever possible, it may be useful to improve the sharing option, to allow the user to select specific users with whom to share the album instead of depending on the URL, which might be shared beyond the control of the original user...

Another suggestion if I may, would be a slideshow feature like in flickr.

Otherwise, this is a wonderful mod I'm planning to use on our boards, looking forward to further improvements. Thank you.

Sorry for delay... In the first message you can find the second beta version of this add-on.

Upgrading from beta 1 to beta 2
Just upload files from the archive to your server and upgrade add-on from ACP using xml file from archive.

Changelog:
v. 1.0.0 b2 (03.04.2011)
[*] Some bugs are fixed now (including that with comments like handler)​
[+] Albums tab on profile page added​
[+] Added option to control comments order​
[+] Added option to control albums list on add-on main page (table or grid view)​
[+] Added option to show some new blocks on forum list (latest or random albums, latest or random images)​
[+] Added option to show/hide empty albums on add-on main page​
[+] Added option to hide menu tab from guests​
Remember, I still recommend you not use this on production servers...
And I think, that I'll change grid layout of the main page.
I'll add some other things, that you posted here in next beta versions. Importer from vB version 3.8.x will be my next release.

Attachments

• b2_1.webp
    b2_1.webp
    12 KB · Views: 11
  • b2_2.webp
    b2_2.webp
    15.5 KB · Views: 10
  • b2_3-1.webp
    b2_3-1.webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 11
And once again sorry - I found small bug after uploading archive with the second beta, so if you have already downloaded archive with beta 2, please redownload it...

Installed but some issues, see picture below. Also will there be away to organize these albums, by username or even create categories? Great job on the albums! :)

useralbums.webp

Installed but some issues, see picture below. Also will there be away to organize these albums, by username or even create categories? Great job on the albums! :)

Have you uploaded image form the styles/default/xenforo/widgets/ folder from the archive? Check if this image exists and than check Style properties (look for [xfr] User Albums) in the ACP for your style. What do you have in the Default Cover Icon Path field?

Currently, if you click a username under the album title you'll see all albums of this user. I'll add categories in later releases. First stable release of this add-on will be without categories...

Have you uploaded image form the styles/default/xenforo/widgets/ folder from the archive? Check if this image exists and than check Style properties (look for [xfr] User Albums) in the ACP for your style. What do you have in the Default Cover Icon Path field?

This is the path in their right now, I tried several different versions cant get it to work. @imagePath/xenforo/widgets/album-no-cover.png and yes the image was uploaded in proper folder. Could the latest image or user selection be used as the sticky image?

Currently, if you click a username under the album title you'll see all albums of this user. I'll add categories in later releases. First stable release of this add-on will be without categories...

Awesome, I cant wait for the categories!

upload.webp

And once again sorry - I found small bug after uploading archive with the second beta, so if you have already downloaded archive with beta 2, please redownload it...
Oh no.
Just I have translate it in german for me.
Is the bug in xml or in the script?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom