• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[XFR] User Albums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank for this update, but I expected more from this update, many essential elements are still missing.

The grid view of the albums is not bad, but if possible it would be useful to also add the title of the albums, the user that created the album and the date added. Otherwise, it would be difficult to browse through the albums based only on the preview image.

The grid view of the albums is not bad, but if possible it would be useful to also add the title of the albums, the user that created the album and the date added. Otherwise, it would be difficult to browse through the albums based only on the preview image.
Yes, I'm plannig to modify this layout. Just want to think about how I should place such info... Titles could be longer, so I think, that I'll trim them with XF helper.

Missing this expression in your xml file, no ?

option_XfRu_UA_descrPreviewLength_explain

Missing this expression in your xml file, no ?
option_XfRu_UA_descrPreviewLength_explain
As I understand, such phrases XF creates automatically when adding options. For now this is an empty phrase, maybe later I'll add this explanation.

Hmm. As I can see, this expression is in add-on xml file. I've tried to export phrases for this add-on on my test forum and that prase is in it too... Do you see it in english version?

Hmm. As I can see, this expression is in add-on xml file. I've tried to export phrases for this add-on on my test forum and that prase is in it too... Do you see it in english version?
In your xml us beta1, yes.

Hi :)

Thank you for this, my users are having a great time with it.

I have a couple of questions.

1) Is it possible to have different album covers per user? If yes, how do I do this please?

2) Is there an option to hide the filename?

3) When viewing an image is it possible to make the album name a link?

Regards,
Renada :)

Looking good! :)
Q: Does this mod adhere to the XenForo swear filter for both album creators and viewer comments?
Things like: "This is a f*****g ace photo!" springs to mind.

Looking good! :)
Q: Does this mod adhere to the XenForo swear filter for both album creators and viewer comments?
Things like: "This is a f*****g ace photo!" springs to mind.
Very nice question ;). This works partly (not workong for titles and comments). Will fix it

This Album based Gallery looks great already !!!

Great screenshot :)
4-jpg.12932

I know this product is called "User albums" ... but .....
I think alot of image uploaders won't want albums.
I'd like to see the ability to add albums IF I want.
But I want no barriers at all for image uploading.

Simple:
  • I have my own image page Wall
  • When it is created there is NOTHING on it but one button [Upload Image]
  • On the Image page, I can create an album of images.
I think if xenforo.com had User Images ... 90% of image posting would not be in albums.

People want image uploading ... albums is a niche use of image uploading.
My 2 cents.

Maybe on the newly created blank User Image Page Wall ... there would be two buttons.
[Upload Image] [Upload Images as an album]

The easier you make Image uploading the more it will get used.

Hope that helps !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom