xForobook Mobile [Paid] [Deleted]

No merge any changes / templates. Just click to save button. It's no problem. However if you made a custom change, don't forget to back up first.

If there is one thing I'd like to see with this style, its better moderator support, otherwise no issues with the style, but it what would make this better is a better add-on. I've ended up developing my own that does the following:
* Uses a powerful but light-weight mobile detector (http://mobiledetect.net/) that differentiates between tablets and phones (the internal XenForo mobile detector is pants)
* Allows a link to be placed in the style to switch to the desktop session during the duration of the of the session
* Allows you to select a custom user field that would designate non-use of the mobile style.
* Creates an option the ACP to nomiate 'ad free' usergroups

It works for me so I am not interested in developing it further, but if others want it, I'm happy to put into github or bitbucket.

Just a question. I've just updated my XF to 1.3.5 and I've to deal with these warnings about outdated templates...
Schermata 2014-09-04 alle 11.45.12.webp
Can I simply merge changes?

Just click to "save" button and save them. There is no problem. Still wait for stable version 1.4

Your a mind reader! Was just typing out I haven't received this as it just came now in the mail :) Great work on all the updates!

Thanks Eagle, just to be sure I'd better ask. I'm running 1.3.5; can I update my style with this one so that when I'll update to 1.4 I'll be ready or I'd better stay with the current version?

Thanks Eagle, just to be sure I'd better ask. I'm running 1.3.5; can I update my style with this one so that when I'll update to 1.4 I'll be ready or I'd better stay with the current version?

You're welcome. Well, you still using xF 1.3.5? If is that so, I'd send mobile style v1.1.8 for xF 1.3.5 however, I highly recommend you have to upgrade xF 1.4.0 :)

I hope you won't get upset because of my question but I just want to advise you or help you to don't have troubles in the future, most at all because you are selling the style. Do you have Facebook permission to use their icons? I think they might be under copyright:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15110923/does-facebook-icons-and-buttons-are-under-copyrights

Hi,

I said this on my first message here so we will use Facebook icon sprites. There is no icon but there is icon-sprite we uses. So, I don't have a Facebook author permission however it's no problem. Because I used the old Facebook icon-sprites and in generally, my some customers changed icon-sprite in their the mobile style. Well, planned features I will add to new logo and icon option. After this features, my customers can add custom icons etc. Then there will no problem for this subject. In fact, that is not correct. Because Stackoverflow isn't a Facebook developer or copyright center. If you want to see more similar works, you can search them in Google and you may found a lot of works for that.

Regards,

Top Bottom