xForobook Mobile [Paid] [Deleted]

Can not see the demo, is it still running ?
It would be nice if the theme work for both full site and mobile site as responsive does.

Been waiting a few days now on a PM I sent you on how to make a few changes. Please get back to me on how to do so.

Thanks so much @Eaglebunker :)
Just a little thought, when you click the top left hand tab to show the menu is there any way at all you could an an option to add more links in there? The reason i have come up with that idea is, i have the chat add-on and a link to my chat page there would be amazing. Hope you can help, thank you.

You're welcome @WirralTalk
I understand but In fact, I already don't want to develop it for custom add-ons because people uses more custom add-on and it's hard to extra work in sometimes.. :) However, I'd guess I will help you. Please check PC :)

I have had complaints that this isn't working on Opera Mini, there is no reply box showing at the bottom of threads and the top left tab when it opens is blank.
Hope you can help.

Sometimes the problem is one of compatibility. I think this is a browser issue or maybe another I'm not sure yet, In generally, the only problem is with Opera Mini browser. I really don't understand why but please check your PC :)

Sometimes the problem is one of compatibility. I think this is a browser issue or maybe another I'm not sure yet, In generally, the only problem is with Opera Mini browser. I really don't understand why but please check your PC :)
Can i point you towards this post http://xenforo.com/community/threads/redactor-not-work-on-opera-mini.51972/ at the bottom of the thread @Mike says "he has disabled the rich text editor on Opera Mini" i am just wondering if this is making this style not work properly :s

I love this one. It seems that my users are using more mobile than desktop to browse the forum sot I'm thinking about buying it.

Do you say that this style is a lot better that the standard XF responsive one to surf the forum on mobile?

Anyone have this working anywhere, that would allow me a peek? I'd like to take a look at it live. Feel free to PC me if you'd like to keep the link private.

I love this one. It seems that my users are using more mobile than desktop to browse the forum sot I'm thinking about buying it. Do you say that this style is a lot better that the standard XF responsive one to surf the forum on mobile?

Hi, thank you. I'd guess yes. A lot of XenForo users don't likes Responsive design and our members too. However this style will very useful for your members. I believe it better than Responsive design but I've added some responsive design support in the latest version from XenForo Responsive design work but it is still the same. I've added new screenshots so you can look at them.

Anyone have this working anywhere, that would allow me a peek? I'd like to take a look at it live. Feel free to PC me if you'd like to keep the link private.

Hi, I've created a new conversation with you. Just check it. Thanks.

I've added new screenshots so you can look at them.
Thanks. Look very very good so I'll find the funds to buy it asap!

One more question. I've a lot of addons on my XF like, for example, PostRating that is shown in every message. Does still interfere with your very clean layout?

Thanks. Look very very good so I'll find the funds to buy it asap! One more question. I've a lot of addons on my XF like, for example, PostRating that is shown in every message. Does still interfere with your very clean layout?

Thank you. Yes of course PostRating add-on working good.

Last edited:
Top Bottom