xForobook Mobile [Paid] [Deleted]

Thanks for everything. Bought and installed. I've to solve some minor glitches with Eaglebunker's help and I can go.

Just a question for everyone. How can I see and test this style without releasing it publicly? I mean, can I, may through a particular URL, telle XF to use that style instead of the default one?

I've seen that appending that
Code:
index.php?misc/style&style_id=2
ask me if I want to use that style but it's permanent until I switch back to the default theme using
Code:
index.php?misc/style&style_id=1
. Instead I'm searching for something temporary just to test and see...

I'd like to know how to put in a separate line the pages numbers that now overlap the text.

Schermata 2014-04-03 alle 13.25.43.webp

Practically I'd like something like that

qMavdRU.jpg

Also I'd need to translate this text TESTO STRUMENTI since I've found Strumenti or Testo but not the two togheter...

Schermata 2014-04-03 alle 13.26.27.webp

Also again I'd like to know how to style the BOOKMARK string like Citazione and Strumenti...

Schermata 2014-04-03 alle 13.26.00.webp

Last thing, by now, I'd like to know how to add a link to the menu bar. I suppose I've to duplicate and modify this one
Code:
<li class="item">
                                <a class="touchable primary" href="{xen:link find-new/posts, '', 'recent=1'}">
                                <div class="primarywrap">
                                    <div class="image">
                                        <i class="icon img sp_el2u07 sx_c6recent"></i>
                                    </div>
                                    <div class="content">
                                        <div class="title mfsl fcb">
                                            <strong>{xen:phrase recent_posts}</strong>
                                        </div>
                                    </div>
                                </div>
                                </a>
                            </li>

but since I don't want to mess everything up, I'd better ask ;)

Fixed the addition of a menu. I'd like to know how to modify the icon. @Eaglebunker can you tell me how?

Last, I hope, problem is that my terms page is at pages/regolamento/ and the link to that page is correct in the mobile menu. Strange thing is that if I try to get there from the mobile style an emtpy page appears but if I go to that page from the default style everything works correctly.

Can someone help fix this?

unfortunately I'm not able to understand what your precise instruction means. Like I've wrote you I love the buttons like they are now but I'd like to have them in a new line so they don't overlap with text...

Schermata 2014-04-03 alle 15.34.06.webp

I said, you have to reset style properties in AdminCP;

Select the Mobile style and Mobile Style Properties: Discussion List
Item Page Nav Item
Item Page Nav Link
Item Page Nav Link Hover State

Done that. Now they're smaller but almost unusable on mobile like you've said me.

Question is. Is it possible to leave them as you've planned but place them on another line under the text?

Schermata 2014-04-03 alle 16.11.18.webp

You can modify them with style properties again now what you want to display them :) However remember to it will not easy to click if people uses small screen mobile. That's why we using large PageNav Item Link. Yeah I think I will change the PageNav Item place to below thread starter and date-time in the next release (1.1.6) probably. Regards,

Well. I'll leave them that way by now and I'll wait for the next release. Bigger is surely better but they need to be positioned like I've suggested :)

@Eaglebunker I didn't even noticed it but almost all of my members have pointed the fact that is not possible to use smilies and since everyone of them use the smilies a lot, I'm here to ask you how can I enable the smilies...

I think you changed any template and getting that error :) Now I've tested it but there is no problem. First back up editor template and reset it then you will see rich text editor with smilies in the mobile style after. However, I don't suggest it because if you disable rich text editor, then it will be pretty good high performance for mobile devices.

Last edited:
I love your style since it's very fast and I know that enabling the editor I'll go slower. Do you think it's possible to enable the smilies only or to do some tricks to let the users see and use them and not all the rich editor?

Top Bottom