xForobook Mobile [Paid] [Deleted]

I love your style since it's very fast and I know that enabling the editor I'll go slower. Do you think it's possible to enable the smilies only or to do some tricks to let the users see and use them and not all the rich editor?

There is no option for that only smilies, I haven't tried yet but I think bb_code_edit.js file should be edit for that. However you would use to rich text editor in these days :) It's not big a problem.

For sure but how can I spot the correct template? Eventually I can copy the content of the new template in the regular one...

I don't know which one template has been changed by you. If you want, first back up and overwrite the style again.

Well, I'm feeling really dumb. This is what I see in the mobile editor template

Schermata 2014-04-04 alle 14.29.12.webp

No revert button but a View Template Modification one. If I click it

Schermata 2014-04-04 alle 14.29.30.webp

Do you mean that if I add the first raw (the green one) in your editor template I get back the original rich text editor?

@Eaglebunker I didn't even noticed it but almost all of my members have pointed the fact that is not possible to use smilies and since everyone of them use the smilies a lot, I'm here to ask you how can I enable the smilies...

Well.

1- Reset editor template again.
2- Open editor_js_setup template and replace all code with this;

Code:
<xen:if is="{$debugMode}">
    <xen:require js="js/redactor/redactor.full.js" />
<xen:else />
    <xen:require js="js/redactor/redactor.js" />
</xen:if>
<xen:require js="js/mobile/editor/bb_code_edit.js" />
<xen:require css="editor_ui.css" />

<script>
if (typeof RELANG === 'undefined')
{
    var RELANG = {};
}

RELANG.xf = {
    smilies: "{xen:jsescape {xen:phrase smilies}}",
    switch_mode_bb: "{xen:jsescape {xen:phrase use_bb_code_editor}}",
    switch_mode_rich: "{xen:jsescape {xen:phrase use_rich_text_editor}}",
    reply_placeholder: "{xen:jsescape {xen:phrase reply_placeholder}}"
};
</script>

3- Download attached JS file and upload to FTP (create a folder "editor" inside of mobile folder) ROOT/js/mobile/editor/bb_code_edit.js

Done now. It will solve your smilies problem.

Please note don't forget rename .txt to .js after upload file :)

Attachments

Good work Eagle! May I suggest you to put an option in the next version so the admin, or maybe the user, can choose to have the standard editor or the stripped down one? And maybe another option to add a new menu in the sidebar without modifying the template? Don't know if it's feasible or not but these should be good to have (y)

Good work Eagle! May I suggest you to put an option in the next version so the admin, or maybe the user, can choose to have the standard editor or the stripped down one? And maybe another option to add a new menu in the sidebar without modifying the template? Don't know if it's feasible or not but these should be good to have (y)

Thank you :) I cannot promise yet however I think, I can add to the next releases but you can use that the mobile style in this way for now. I belive people always will loves it in your forums.

I can tell you that all my members love this style very much. They love the speed and agility and also they think that is way too good versus the standard responsive one. Thank you very much for it!

@Eaglebunker may I suggest you, in a forthcoming version, to make the header of your mobile style fixed so that he doesn't scroll with the rest of the page? That way is faster to tap the menu button without going to the top...

Eaglebunker updated xForoBook Mobile with a new update entry:

Updated for XenForo 1.3.1 and new features

xForoBook Mobile Style updated for XenForo 1.3.1 now

News & Features
-Some minor bugs fixes.
-Added option to enable or disable login panel.
-Added option to enable or disable notices panel.
-Added option to enable or disable smilies from editor.

More Stable
The release of xForoBook 1.1.7 follows my principle that third-point releases should always be more stable than the preceding version.

Before Upgrade
First back up your old version mobile style, templates(custom...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just installed and working. Very good job @Eaglebunker and just one thing missing. The possibility to show or hide the standard footer that, to my opinion, is useless in mobile...

I need your help @Eaglebunker

In the previous version I've removed the footer and now it's back again. I've checked your instructions in PC but I'm not able to do it again so the footer is always there. Can you just tell me how can I remove it completely?

Well, by now I've replaced the content of the footer template with this code
Code:
<br><br>
<div style="margin-bottom:10px;text-align: center;">
    <a href="#" class="scrollup" style="color:black;font-weight:bold;display:none;">{xen:phrase top} &uarr;</a>
    <script type="text/javascript">$(document).ready(function(){ $(window).scroll(function(){ if ($(this).scrollTop() > 100) { $('.scrollup').fadeIn(); } else { $('.scrollup').fadeOut(); } }); $('.scrollup').click(function(){ $("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600); return false; }); });</script>
</div>

That was good an idea users can go to top of the page. Whatever, nice to see you resolved that problem. :)

Regards,

Hello @Eagle just a question. I've installed your latest version some days ago and now upgrade from 1.2.5 to 1.3.1. The upgrade went fine but in the admin I'm told that many, almost all, mobile templates are outdated.

Can you please tell me what I've to do? Can I revert templates or merge? The only one template I've modified is the footer one but I don't understand why XF tell me that this style, that's not a XF one, is outdated...

Thanks!

An idea. Maybe I've to reimport your style overwriting the old one now that I've upgraded to 1.3.1?

If you re-install the latest version again, then all custom templates will updated. However, if you don't re-install, there is no problem. I think only 1-2 template will be outdated. It is problaby search and message template and it's no problem. It will always work stable in your forums.

Reinstalled but there are always outdated templates. I've tried with merge automatically and some are disappeared but for these
Schermata 2014-05-06 alle 14.36.33.webp

it ask me what to do here
Schermata 2014-05-06 alle 14.37.16.webp

Can you suggest me what to click?

Top Bottom