xForobook Mobile [Paid] [Deleted]

how to.. if i want to redirect my phone users from myforum.com to m.myforum.com
thank you

Hi,

Well you can try it via .htaccess but there will some problem for that and why you want redirect your mobile users to m.yourforum.com? I think it's not necessary so much.

Regards,

may be its not necessary
but i want to make it more simple for phone users with simple mobile theme

any recommendation way to do it?

When accessing via iPhone all seems well until I go to create a new thread. I see the block for title, options for polls, but no block for actually entering the message content?

may be its not necessary but i want to make it more simple for phone users with simple mobile theme any recommendation way to do it?

Hi,

You can create a thread in https://xenforo.com/community/forums/resource-and-add-on-requests.68/ category for this request because it only would be a custom 3rd party add-on.

When accessing via iPhone all seems well until I go to create a new thread. I see the block for title, options for polls, but no block for actually entering the message content?

Hi,

Can you add a screenshot for that? I tested it but there is no problem yet..

Regards,

Hi,

Do you use custom 3rd party add-on? Or can you disable rich text editor (xForoBook style properties) and try it again?

Hi,

Do you use custom 3rd party add-on? Or can you disable rich text editor (xForoBook style properties) and try it again?

I tried turning off rich text (see attached) but no effect. I notice that when trying to reply to a message I briefly get the little waiting bar at top right but entry screen never appears. I know it worked at one point, might have gone bad after either applying latest version of either theme or XF 1.4.

Hi. I'm still using XF 1.1.5 (I don't want to upgrade because I have some custom mods to a few addons which will stop working if I upgrade!), so will this work with such an old version of XF?

And ALSO: Can you make a 'dark' style for me? Thanks

Top Bottom