xForobook Mobile [Paid] [Deleted]

@Eagle

i have edit in navigation menu this one

Code:
<li class="item">
                                <a class="touchable primary" href="{xen:link 'find-new/posts'}" rel="nofollow">{xen:if $visitor.user_id, {xen:phrase new_posts}, {xen:phrase recent_posts}} </a>
                                <div class="primarywrap">
                                    <div class="image">
                                        <i class="icon img sp_el2u07 sx_fd1326"></i>
                                    </div>
                                    <div class="content">
                                        <div class="title mfsl fcb">
                                            <strong></strong>
                                        </div>

is working but its not showing correct
Bildschirmfoto 2015-01-07 um 13.48.05.webp

@Eagle

i have edit in navigation menu this one

Code:
<li class="item">
                                <a class="touchable primary" href="{xen:link 'find-new/posts'}" rel="nofollow">{xen:if $visitor.user_id, {xen:phrase new_posts}, {xen:phrase recent_posts}} </a>
                                    <div class="image">
                                    </div>
                                    <div class="content">
                                            <strong></strong>
                                        </div>

is working but its not showing correct
View attachment 94046

Try this;

Code:
<li class="item">
                                    <div class="image">
                                    </div>
                                    <div class="content">
                                            <strong></strong>
                                        </div>
</div>
</div>
</li>

nope same issue

this one show it correct :)

Code:
<li class="item">
                                <a class="touchable primary" href="{xen:link 'find-new/posts'}" rel="nofollow">
                                    <div class="image">
                                    </div>
                                    <div class="content">
                                            <strong>{xen:phrase new_posts}</strong>
                                        </div>
                   </div>
            </div>
        </a>
    </li>

@Eagle a bug:
When viewing a conversation, the conversation messages are showing the current/today's date instead of the date (and time?) the conversation was posted.

Also, for style property 'xForoBook Advertisements' is it possible to have Thread Views appear after the posts, instead of within the post. When within, it's too easy to think the post is an advertisement and miss the content of the users post. If the advertisement was instead after the post, that would eliminate the confusion.

How does a moderator access/see Reports, and action them?

Lastly, in the below screenshot the messages header row (showing header for Replies, View, Last Message) has some text ("TR..") over the top of 'Replies".
screenshot_2015-01-11-16-29-40-png.30463

Couple of further bugs/issues ...

Recent Posts ... the section header is showing headings or "Title | Replies | Views | Last Message" but Replies and Views column has no data.
Sign Up ... when not logged in, there is a text based Sign Up link in the top right corner that is on top of the logo in the header.

@Mouth hi,

Thank you for report. I will solve this problems however I'm still waiting XenForo latest version for update the mobile style. If you want, I would update it for you but I need your site access admin/PW. If it's possible, start a conversation with me.

Regards,

Left menu first view...

mobilescreen.webp

Left menu now support navigation tabs and custom add-ons. When install any add-on, links will add automatic on the left menu. Still in development...

Left menu first view...
New Message Area first view...
Looks great, and I like the idea of add-ons being included in the navigation - will we be able to choose which? Some are probably too heavy for including in a lite/mobile browser experience.

My users have also asked for an additional way to access 'New Posts' without having to open the navigation menu. The workflow is from the New Posts listing they select a thread and read the threads page(s), then to return back to the New Posts listing they have to open the navigation and press it (they think it's to onerous having to open the left navigation each time). Perhaps having something like the navigation submenu appear (in the footer?) at the bottom of thread listings and thread views?

@Eagle Any screenshot of the threads list yet? My users are strongly requesting that threads list shows the username and date/time of the last post. It presently only shows the username and date of the thread creator.

Top Bottom