xForobook Mobile [Paid] [Deleted]

Hm ok ! I see its only by long name :) short name no problems :)

Yes but it's still a problem for long user names. Well I have fixed this problem now.

in the Mobile style, open mobile.css or extra.css template and add this css;

Code:
/* Fixed long user names */
.messageUserBlock a.username
{
    width: 100px;
    max-width: 100px;
    white-space: nowrap;
    text-overflow: ellipsis;
    vertical-align: middle;
}

Problem will solved after you add this css codes in mobile.css or extra.css template.

Love the program, but having a sizing issue as it looks small one my Samsung S4. Anyone know how to change the size to suite mobiles? I change the settings and doesn't seem to work.

Thanks everyone.

Love the program, but having a sizing issue as it looks small one my Samsung S4. Anyone know how to change the size to suite mobiles? I change the settings and doesn't seem to work.

Thanks everyone.

Thanks but if you change forum width for your Samsung S4, what will be other devices? And note that this style works well in Samsung S4 devices I tested it. I still don't understand what happen on your mobile device...

He's what I did to fix my issue.

1. Went to style properties.
2. Clicked off the Enable Responsive Design
3. Changed the Non-Responsive Minimum Width to 575px.

That fixed my issue for me, but no clue what others are seeing yet.

He's what I did to fix my issue.

1. Went to style properties.
2. Clicked off the Enable Responsive Design
3. Changed the Non-Responsive Minimum Width to 575px.

That fixed my issue for me, but no clue what others are seeing yet.

If you disable responsive support, responsive minumum width will not work after this... Try to only width px option Responsive support in style properties.

@Eagle here's what I did that seemed to help. If you could check it please as it has now been running.

1. I turned back on the Enable Responsive Design.
2. Changed the Header and Ad Banner both to the same size which is 320x50
3. It now fits my phone, but you have to turn the phone side ways for the nodelastpost to show. So if the phone is straight up and down you see the forum and everything fits, but you have to turn the phone side ways to see the nodelastpost.

Is this correct?

Can you please check for me? I'll send you link again in pm.

@Eagle here's what I did that seemed to help. If you could check it please as it has now been running.

1. I turned back on the Enable Responsive Design.
2. Changed the Header and Ad Banner both to the same size which is 320x50
3. It now fits my phone, but you have to turn the phone side ways for the nodelastpost to show. So if the phone is straight up and down you see the forum and everything fits, but you have to turn the phone side ways to see the nodelastpost.

Is this correct?

Can you please check for me? I'll send you link again in pm.

Add this CSS mobile.css or extra.css

Code:
#page
{
    max-width: 320px;
    margin: 0 auto;
}

Try it again now.

I still can't get the whole forum to show on the S4 for mobile. Any ideas on what do to do? If you turn the phone sideways it all shows then, but straight up and down it cuts off the right side which has latest post and such.

Love the program. ;)

@I.G.O.T.A.® I'm fairly sure this is by design as to not clutter up a already small screen.
Try it on a desktop, it gets eliminated when the window shrinks.
Some css adjustments could stop the elimination if you were skilled enough to accomplish that tasks.

@I.G.O.T.A.® I'm fairly sure this is by design as to not clutter up a already small screen.
Try it on a desktop, it gets eliminated when the window shrinks.
Some css adjustments could stop the elimination if you were skilled enough to accomplish that tasks.

I could do it. I just need to know what to set everything at, but I agree on desktop it works as it should.

Some feedback from users ...
on my tablet it often doesnt show the post untill you remove the keypad, it looks likit hasnt posted so you hit the post key agajn. Done it a couple of times myself.
... anyone else experiencing similar?

Top Bottom