[XFA] Trophies Enhancement (categories, icons, leadeboard, announcement,...) - XF2

[XFA] Trophies Enhancement (categories, icons, leadeboard, announcement,...) - XF2 [Paid] 2.3.0

No permission to buy (€15.00)

XFA

XFA submitted a new resource:

[XFA] Trophies Enhancement - XF2 (categories, icons, more to come...) - Take your trophies to the next level !

Description
If you ever felt that Trophies were cool but lacked a bit of spotlight, this add-on is definitely what you are seeking !

Trophies enhancement adds support for trophies categories and trophies icons with the choice to pick among 3 options:
  • Font Awesome
  • Icons loaded from your server
  • Sprite image URL
This is a first trophies enhancement step but we have some more ideas for the future.

Features

• Trophy categories
  • Trophy icons...

Read more about this resource...

Yes, did you look into the screenshots ?

No, I am not seen icons show in Trophies page with categories and Have option change displays location for post.

One more questions, Can post icon show with border? Can disable post icon show from mobile browser?

Hey Fred and Mtor,

Does this add-on can display trophies on a widget on the profile page ?

Thank you!

I just purchased it, I will make a review soon for that perfect add-on :)

Last edited:
No, I am not seen icons show in Trophies page with categories and Have option change displays location for post.

You meant in profile ?

One more questions, Can post icon show with border?

You could do that thanks to custom css.

Can disable post icon show from mobile browser?

Same answer.

Does this add-on can display trophies on a widget on the profile page ?

No it's showing on the about page where trophies were already listed.
But you can go on and suggest on our site your exact thinking.

Oh right. No didn't know about that location.

Will definitely implement that in an upcoming version, soon as this is a logical implementation.

Great, Also add enable/disable option for this functionality. As well for profile about tab.

• Show trophy icons in help page
  • Show trophy icons in profile tab

Top Bottom