[XFA] Trophies Enhancement (categories, icons, leadeboard, announcement,...) - XF2

[XFA] Trophies Enhancement (categories, icons, leadeboard, announcement,...) - XF2 [Paid] 2.3.0

No permission to buy (€15.00)
Was fairly difficult to find. Could you hot link the requirement to the core add-on? A short note of the requirement would also make things more understandable.

Hi,

Yes, as stated in our product description, you need our core add-on, free to download on our site.

Clément

I'm interested in the Trophies Enhancement add-on and have some questions.

1. Are you still planning to include the help page? That's where trophies are explained to the community. Any time estimates on that?

2. Are categories only shown in the admin section?

3. What features do you lose if the core add-on is not installed?

I'm interested in the Trophies Enhancement add-on and have some questions.

1. Are you still planning to include the help page? That's where trophies are explained to the community. Any time estimates on that?

2. Are categories only shown in the admin section?

3. What features do you lose if the core add-on is not installed?

1. Yes of course. No ETA yet but I should be working on this I would say in the first month of next year.
  2. Yes for now, they will on trophies list page in next release.
  3. It will just not work.

Will this work with 2.1 and if not, do you have plans to update it so it does work with 2.1?

We haven't tested our add-on on xF2.1 as we are waiting for it to be at least RC.
For sure if an issue pops out we'll fix it.

There is no xF2 dedicated support section, we have a single XF2 support forum, click on the Get support button on the addon description page here :).

Hi @XFA are you able to manually award with this? I want to use it a sort of badge add on, kinda like BD medals due to lack of support and I wanted to see if this is a good fit. Also wondering if you have any plans to release on xen 2.

Hi @XFA are you able to manually award with this? I want to use it a sort of badge add on, kinda like BD medals due to lack of support and I wanted to see if this is a good fit. Also wondering if you have any plans to release on xen 2.

No this is not part of the current feature set.

On Xen 2 what do you mean ?
Our Trophy enhancement add-on is for XF2.

XFA updated [XFA] Trophies Enhancement (categories, icons, more to come...) - XF2 with a new update entry:

Bug fixes and new features

Corrected bugs:
  • Trophies not displayed anymore in postbit after upgrade to XF 2.1
  • Categories not displayed in admincp trophies list unless they contain a trophy
  • Missing requirement for our Core add-on in addon.json

New features:
  • Update to Font Awesome 5.5.0 (Thanks to Core update to 1.5.8)
  • Display of trophies grouped per category in profile
  • Display of trophies icons on help page
  • Display of trophies grouped per category on help page
  • Tooltip...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom